아 8:1-4http://onlycross.net/videos/song/song080104.mp4

설교듣기(클릭하세요)

<본문>

1.네가 내 어머니의 젖을 먹은 오라비 같았더라면 내가 밖에서 너를 만날 때에 입을 맞추어도 나를 업신여길 자가 없었을 것이라

2.내가 너를 이끌어 내 어머니 집에 들이고 네게서 교훈을 받았으리라 나는 향기로운 술 곧 석류즙으로 네게 마시게 하겠고

3.너는 왼팔로는 내 머리를 고이고 오른손으로는 나를 안았으리라

4.예루살렘 딸들아 내가 너희에게 부탁한다 내 사랑하는 자가 원하기 전에는 흔들지 말며 깨우지 말지니라

<설교>

일반적으로 죄, 죽음, 저주라는 단어를 언급하면 사람이 긍정적이지 못하고 부정적이라는 비판을 듣는 경우가 많습니다. 분명히 십자가를 말할 때 반드시 등장하게 되는 단어임에도 불구하고 뭔가 모르게 회피하고 싶어지는 것입니다. 대신 은혜, 사랑, 긍휼, 자비라는 단어를 좋아합니다. 물론 그 또한 십자가와 함께 등장하고 십자가에 내포된 하나님의 속성인 것은 사실이지만 죄, 죽음, 저주를 무시하고 생각하는 은혜, 사랑, 긍휼, 자비가 십자가가 증거 하는 그대로일 수는 없습니다.

, 죽음, 저주에 관한 내용은 인간을 부정적인 시각으로 보는 것이 아니라 인간의 현실을 직시하게 합니다. 인간이란 존재 자체가 하나님께 부정적이기 때문에 인간에게서 긍정적인 모습을 찾는다는 것 자체가 오류입니다. 그래서 죄에 관한 이야기가 나오면이제는 죄를 짓지 않고 멀리하는 참된 신자가 되겠습니다라고 결심하는 것 자체가 믿음을 나타내는 것이 아니라 오히려 믿음이 없고 구원받지 못했다는 육체의 모습을 드러내는 것이 된다는 것을 알아야 합니다.

구원은 하나님과 사랑의 관계에 있게 된 것을 말합니다. 이 관계를 이해하는데 있어서 중요한 것은 사랑이 죄와 저주에 있는 죽음의 존재인 우리에게 찾아와 하나님과의 관계에 있게 하였다는 것입니다. 우리의 의지와 뜻과 자질과는 무관한 하나님이 행하시고 이루신 일입니다. 죄로 인해서 하나님과 화해될 수 없는 것이 본래 하나님과 우리의 관계이지만 예수님이 화목 제물이 되셔서 십자가에 죽으심으로 죄가 무너지고 사랑의 관계가 우리의 현실로 주어진 것입니다.

사랑의 관계에서 신자가 놓치지 않고 붙들어야 할 내용이 있습니다. 그것은 우리가 주를 사랑하고 우리의 사랑을 주를 붙들고 따르는 것이 아니라 주께서 사랑으로 우리를 붙들고 계신다는 것입니다. 그리고 그 사랑은 변하지 않고 영원토록 지속된다는 것이 우리를 감격하게 하고 감사하게 합니다. 그래서 사랑을 아는 신자는 자신이 행하는 신앙생활을 생각하는 것이 아니라 날마다 붙들고 이끄시는 사랑이라는 현실에 마음을 두게 되는 것입니다.

1절을 보면네가 내 어머니의 젖을 먹은 오라비 같았더라면 내가 밖에서 너를 만날 때에 입을 맞추어도 나를 업신여길 자가 없었을 것이라라고 말합니다.

이 내용은 고대사회에서는 입맞춤이 가족관계에서도 행해졌다는 것을 토대로 해석할 필요가 있습니다. 그렇지 않으면 오라비와 입을 맞춘다는 것은 지금의 우리 정서에 맞지 않는 이상한 내용으로 다가올 것이고 결국 무슨 의미인지 이해할 수 없을 것이기 때문입니다.

여자는 신랑을 가리켜 어머니의 젖을 먹은 오라비로 비유합니다. 무엇을 말하고자 하는 것일까요? 오라비가 어머니의 젖을 먹었다면 뒤에 태어난 동생 또한 그 어머니의 젖을 먹습니다. 이것이 오라비와 동생의 관계이고 이 관계는 동생에 의도하여 만든 것이 아닙니다. 동생의 의지와 무관하게 어머니의 배에 잉태되면서 동생과 오라비라는 관계에 있게 된 것입니다.

이 관계는 동생이 오라비에게 잘하든 못하든 끊어지지 않습니다. 오라비에게 입맞춤을 한다 해도 업신여김을 받지 않습니다. 오라비라는 관계 때문입니다. 비록 동생이 세상의 기준에서 못나고 초라하다 해도 오라비라는 관계에서 입맞춤은 당연하고 정당합니다. 여인은 신랑과의 관계를 이러한 시각에서 바라본 것입니다.

예수님이 신랑이 되시는 사랑의 관계는 신부인 우리와 무관하게 하나님의 예정과 계획으로 만들어졌습니다. 우리가 세상에 있기도 전에 예수님의 사랑을 받을 신부로 선택된 것입니다. 이 관계는 우리의 허물과 부족함으로 인해 흔들리거나 무너지는 법이 없습니다. 바울은 이것을 끊어지지 않는 사랑으로 말한 것을 아실 것입니다.

그런데 지금의 교회는 예수님의 신부라는 것을 사랑의 관계가 아닌 자격으로 말하고 확인하게 합니다. 신부다운 모습을 갖춘 것을 사랑받는 조건으로 이해하는 것입니다. 이것이 기독교인의 보편적인 생각이라고 할 수 있는데 성경은 그러한 생각을 악독이 가득하고 불의에 매인 것으로 규정합니다.

2,3절을 보면내가 너를 이끌어 내 어머니 집에 들이고 네게서 교훈을 받았으리라 나는 향기로운 술 곧 석류즙으로 네게 마시게 하겠고 너는 왼팔로는 내 머리를 고이고 오른손으로는 나를 안았으리라라고 말합니다.

어머니의 집을 말하는 것은 단순히 어머니가 거주하는 집이라기보다는 여인의 어떤 허물과 잘못에 의해서도 어머니와 딸이라는 관계가 끊어지지 않는 의미에서의 집으로 이해할 수 있습니다. 어머니의 집에 신랑을 들이고 신랑에게서 교훈을 받았다는 것도 여인에게 허물과 부족함이 있다 해도 끊어지지 않는 것이 신랑의 사랑이라는 것을 알게 되었다는 의미로 이해할 수 있는 것입니다. 이것이 예수님의 사랑에 대한 신자의 시각이어야 합니다.

이 사랑이 여인에게 향기로운 술, 석류즙이 된다는 것이고 그것을 신랑에게 대접하여 마시게 하는 것으로 신랑의 사랑이 기쁨이고 즐거움인 것을 나타낸다고 할 수 있습니다. 내가 만든 내 것이 아니라 신랑이 주는 사랑으로 신랑을 마시게 한다는 의미가 무엇인가를 깊이 생각할 수 있어야 합니다. 이러한 내용이 지금의 기독교인이 신앙으로 알고 있는 모든 것이 잘못되어 있음을 나타내기 때문입니다.

사랑을 알게 되면 사랑을 의지하게 됩니다. 자기 존재의 모든 근거를 사랑에 두는 것입니다. 그래서 사랑을 믿는 믿음은 자신에게서 복과 구원의 근거를 찾지 않습니다. 모든 죄와 허물을 신랑 되신 그리스도가 대신 지신 것을 의지하기 때문입니다. 3절은 이러한 의미로 이해할 수 있습니다.

4절을 보면예루살렘 딸들아 내가 너희에게 부탁한다 내 사랑하는 자가 원하기 전에는 흔들지 말며 깨우지 말지니라라고 말합니다.

세상은 사랑받기 위해서 사랑받을만한 조건이 있어야 한다고 생각합니다. 예수님과의 관계도 신자 됨도 그렇게 이해합니다. 복과 구원도 신앙생활에 힘쓰는 신자다운 사람이 받는 것이지 아무에게나 주어지지 않는다고 생각합니다. 하지만 이러한 생각이 사랑을 방해합니다. 사랑이 든든함과 기쁨이 되는 것이 아니라 자신의 선한 행실을 의지하는 것이기 때문입니다. 그런데 분명한 것은 예수님은 그러한 신부를 원하지 않습니다.

예수님이 십자가에서 사랑을 이루셨고 우리는 십자가의 사랑에 매인 자녀로 부름을 받았습니다. 우리는 여전히 죄와 허물을 드러내고 우리 자신을 보게 되면 도무지 사랑받을 자격이 없지만 놀랍게도 여전히 사랑 안에 있다고 말씀합니다. 이것이 자녀로 부름을 받은 신자의 권세입니다. 그래서 사랑이 기쁨이 되고 쉼이 되는 것이며 이것이 그리스도의 신부 된 신자로 행하는 것입니다.

Chapter 23

The Relationship Of Love

O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.

I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.

His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please. (Song of Songs 8:1-4 KJV)

(Sermon)

In general, when we mention the words sin, death, and curse, we often hear criticism that a person is not positive but negative. Although it is a word that must appear when talking about the cross, it is something you want to avoid subconsciously. Instead, we like the words grace, love, compassion, and mercy. Of course, it is true that they also appear with the cross and are attributes of God contained in the cross, but grace, love, mercy, and mercy that ignore sin, death, and curses cannot be as evidenced by the cross.

The content of sin, death, and curses does not look at human beings in a negative light, but rather brings us to the face of human reality. Since the very existence of human beings is negative to God, it is an error to look for a positive image in human beings. So, when the story of sin comes up, you need to know that the decision to ‘I will become a true believer who does not commit sins and stays away from sin’ does not in itself show faith, but rather reveals the image of the body that has no faith and has not been saved.

Salvation means being in a relationship of love with God. The key to understanding this relationship is that love has come to us, beings of death in sin and curse, and put us in the relationship with God. It is a work done and accomplished by God that is independent of our will or qualities. The original relationship with God is that we cannot be reconciled to God because of sin, but as Jesus became the propitiation sacrifice and died on the cross, sin was broken down and the relationship of love was given to us as our reality.

In the relationship of love, there is something a believer should not miss and hold on to. It is not that we love the Lord and that our love holds and follows the Lord, but that the Lord holds us in love. And that that love does not change and lasts forever makes us thrilled and grateful. Therefore, believers who know love do not think about the religious life they practice, but focus on the reality of love that holds and leads them every day.

Verse 1 says, “O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.”

This verse needs to be interpreted based on the fact that kissing was also practiced in family relationships in ancient societies. Otherwise, kissing your brother would come up with strange content that does not fit our current sentiments, and we would not be able to understand what it means.

The woman compares her groom to a brother who was suckled by her mother. What does that mean? If a brother sucked her mother's milk, then his younger sister who was born after him also sucked his mother's milk. This is the relationship between brother and sister and this relationship was not intentionally created for his younger sister. She was conceived in her mother's womb regardless of her will, and was in a relationship with her brother and herself.

This relationship is unbreakable whether her brother is good to his sister or not. She is not despised even if she kisses her brother because of the relationship of brother. Even if her younger sister is inferior and humble by the standards of the world, kissing is natural and justifiable in the relationship between brother and sister. The woman looked at her relationship with the groom from this point of view.

The love relationship in which Jesus becomes the bridegroom is created by God's predestination and plan, regardless of us as brides. Even before we were in the world, we were chosen as the bride to be loved by Jesus. This relationship is never shaken or broken by our faults and shortcomings. You know that Paul spoke of this with unbroken love.

However, the current churches allow us to say and confirm that we are the bride of Jesus, not in a relationship of love, but in a qualification. It is to understand that having the appearance of a bride is a condition of being loved. This is the universal Christian thinking, which the Bible defines as full of viciousness and bound by injustice.

Verses 2 and 3 say, “I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate. His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.”

A mother's house can be understood as a house in the sense that the mother-daughter relationship is not broken by any faults or faults of a woman, rather than simply a house where the mother resides. The fact that the bridegroom was brought into the mother's house and received lessons from the groom can be understood as the meaning of knowing that the bridegroom's love is the one that will not be cut off, even if the woman has faults and shortcomings. This should be the believer's view of the love of Jesus.

It can be said that this love becomes fragrant wine and pomegranate juice for the woman, and that by serving it to her groom to drink, it can be said that the love of the groom is joy and pleasure. You must be able to think deeply about what it means to make the groom drink with the love that the groom gives, not the one she made because this shows that everything that Christians today know by faith is wrong.

When you know love, you become dependent on love. It is to place all the basis of one's existence on love. So, faith in love does not find the basis of blessing and salvation in itself. This is because we rely on Christ, the Bridegroom, to bear all our sins and transgressions in our place. Verse 3 can be understood in this sense.

Verse 4 says, “I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please.”

The world believes that in order to be loved, there must be conditions to be loved. We understand the relationship between Jesus and believers in the same manner. We believe that blessings and salvation are only given to those who are faithful to the Christian life, and not to anyone. But these thoughts get in the way of love. This is because love does not become reassurance and joy, but depends on one's own good deeds. Yet, it is clear that Christ does not want such a bride.

He accomplished love on the cross, and we are called to be children bound by the love of the cross. When we still expose our sins and transgressions and see ourselves, we say that we never deserve to be loved, but surprisingly we are still in love. This is the authority of believers who are called to be children of God. Therefore, love becomes joy and rest, and this is what we do as believers as the bride of Christ!

List of Articles
번호 성경본문 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 설교 원고는 없습니다 신윤식 2022.01.01 949
공지 암, 옵, 욘 성경강해 방으로 옮겼습니다. 신윤식 2011.02.28 7275
공지 이전 홈페이지 수요일설교 들어가기 은석교회 2010.01.01 40106
» 아 8:1-4 (23강) 사랑의 관계 신윤식 2021.09.11 416
179 아 7:10-13 (22강) 사랑의 이유 신윤식 2021.09.04 449
178 아 7:1-9 (21강) 사랑의 즐거움 신윤식 2021.08.28 404
177 아 6:11-13 (20강) 돌아오라 신윤식 2021.08.14 429
176 아 6:4-10 (19강) 하나뿐이로구나 신윤식 2021.08.07 427
175 아 6:1-3 (18강) 찾으리라 신윤식 2021.07.31 381
174 아 5:9-16 (17강) 내 사랑하는 자는 신윤식 2021.07.24 25848