성경본문 아 2:15-17

아 2:15-17http://onlycross.net/videos/song/song021517.mp4

설교듣기(클릭하세요)

<본문>

15.우리를 위하여 여우 곧 포도원을 허는 작은 여우를 잡으라 우리의 포도원에 꽃이 피었음이라

16.내 사랑하는 자는 내게 속하였고 나는 그에게 속하였도다 그가 백합화 가운데에서 양 떼를 먹이는구나

17.내 사랑하는 자야 날이 저물고 그림자가 사라지기 전에 돌아와서 베데르 산의 노루와 어린 사슴 같을지라

<설교>

하나님과의 관계는 하나님이 사랑을 주심으로 완성되었고 이 사랑은 예수님의 대속으로 나타났습니다. 그리고 신자는 하나님과의 관계 안에서 자신이 죽음의 존재임을 고백하며 사랑에 감사하게 됩니다. 이것이 하나님의 사랑을 위해 사는 것입니다. 이 또한 우리의 능력으로 행하는 것이 아니라 말씀에 이끌리면서 나타나게 되는 하나님의 일하심입니다.

따라서 신자가 하나님과 참된 관계에 머물러 있다면 그것은 모든 것이 하나님으로 말미암는다는 믿음으로 나타나게 됩니다. 그렇다면 자기를 나타내는 것에 마음을 두는 것은 곧 사랑을 훼방하는 것이라고 말할 수 있습니다. 이것이 본문에서 말하는 포도원을 허는 작은 여우에 해당하는 것입니다.

15절을 보면우리를 위하여 여우 곧 포도원을 허는 작은 여우를 잡으라 우리의 포도원에 꽃이 피었음이라고 말합니다.

흔히 포도원을 교회로 해석하면서 교회에 문제를 일으키고 어지럽게 하는 사람을 포도원을 허는 여우로 지칭합니다. 목사에게 반대하고, 교회 일에 협조하지 않으며 사사건건 트집을 잡는 사람이 포도원을 허는 여우라는 것입니다. 물론 포도원을 교회로 해석할 수는 있습니다. 하지만 대개들 이해하는 제도와 조직을 갖춘 교회를 의미하는 것은 아닙니다. 성경이 말하는 교회는 제도와 조직을 갖춘 사람의 모임이 아니기 때문입니다.

7:12절을 보면우리가 일찍이 일어나서 포도원으로 가서 포도 움이 돋았는지, 꽃술이 퍼졌는지, 석류 꽃이 피었는지 보자 거기에서 내가 내 사랑을 네게 주리라고 말합니다.

포도원을 사랑하는 자가 사랑을 준 장소로 말합니다. 포도원으로 가서 움이 돋았는지 꽃이 피었는지 보자는 것도 그 모든 것이 인간의 노력이 아닌 사랑에 의한 것임을 의미하는 것입니다. 인간이 물을 주고 씨를 뿌릴 수는 있습니다. 하지만 움이 돋고 꽃이 피게 하는 것은 하나님만이 하시는 일입니다. 이것이 포도원이기 때문에 포도원에서 자기의 행함과 노력을 내어놓으면 안 되는 것입니다.

포도원을 허는 것은 사랑의 관계를 방해하는 것입니다. 하나님이 우리에게 사랑을 주셨고 사랑에 의해서 하나님과의 관계가 이루어진 것인데 마치 자신의 사람 됨과 노력으로 된 것처럼 여기는 것이 사랑을 방해하는 여우입니다. 포도원에 핀 꽃을 보면서도 그것이 사랑하는 자의 사랑에 의한 것으로 보지 않고 자기 열심의 결과물로 바라보면서 사랑에 대한 감사가 없는 것이 포도원을 허는 여우의 행태인 것입니다.

16절을 보면내 사랑하는 자는 내게 속하였고 나는 그에게 속하였도다 그가 백합화 가운데에서 양 떼를 먹이는구나라고 말합니다.

사랑의 취지는 서로가 서로에게 속한 관계를 이루는 것입니다. 사랑하는 자가 내게 속하였고 나는 그에게 속하였다는 것은 사랑하는 자와 처소를 함께 한다는 뜻이 됩니다. 그리고 이것은그 날에는 내가 아버지 안에, 너희가 내 안에, 내가 너희 안에 있는 것을 너희가 알리라”(14:20)라는 말의 의미와 같습니다. 사랑에 의해서 도무지 들어갈 수 없는 처소로 들어가 처소의 주인과 함께 하는 관계가 사랑이 주어짐으로 이루어진 것입니다.

만약 이 사랑을 포도원에서 열심히 일해서 많은 열매를 거둔 것으로 확인하려고 한다면 사랑을 제대로 이해한 것일까요? 오늘날 기독교인의 행태가 이렇습니다. 하나님은 사랑이시라고 하면서 그 사랑을 자신이 받은 세상 것으로 확인하고, 행함으로 나타내야 하는 것으로만 압니다. 아가서의 사랑 이야기가 믿음의 근거로 사랑에 두게 한다는 것은 생각하지 못하는 것입니다.

고전 13장에 보면 산을 옮길만한 믿음이 있을지라도 사랑이 없으면 내가 아무것도 아니라고 말합니다. 또한 내게 있는 모든 것으로 구제하는 선함과 몸을 불사르게 내어주는 희생을 보인다 해도 그 또한 사랑이 없으면 아무것도 아니라고 합니다. 사랑을 근거로 하지 않는 모든 것이 헛되다는 것입니다. 이것을 두고 전도서에서 헛되다는 말을 합니다.

1:4절을 보면왕이 나를 그의 방으로 이끌어 들이시니 너는 나를 인도하라 우리가 너를 따라 달려가리라 우리가 너로 말미암아 기뻐하며 즐거워하니 네 사랑이 포도주보다 더 진함이라 처녀들이 너를 사랑함이 마땅하니라고 말합니다.

여러 번 말씀을 드렸지만, 여인은 왕의 방으로 이끌림 받을 만한 인물이 되지 못합니다. 그런 여인을 왕의 방으로 이끌어서 왕과 같은 처소에 있게 한 것이 사랑입니다. 그래서 여인은 그 사랑을 두고 포도주보다 진하다고 표현합니다. 포도주가 사람에게 즐거움을 준다고 생각해 보면 포도주가 주는 즐거움과는 다른 즐거움을 주는 것이 사랑이라는 뜻으로 이해할 수 있습니다.

포도주를 만들기 위해서는 많은 수고와 노력이 들어갑니다. 다시 말해서 인간의 수고와 노력이 주는 즐거움과는 차원이 다른 더한 즐거움이 사랑이라는 것입니다. 이것이 아가서의 사랑 노래입니다. 이 사랑이 자기의 수고와 열심의 결과물을 생각하며 그것으로 보람과 즐거움으로 삼고자 하는 여우에 의해 방해를 받는 것입니다.

그런데 작은 여우로 말하는 이유는 무엇일까요? 포도원을 허는 여우라면 포도원 주인에게는 포도원을 망치는 심각한 존재인데 큰 여우가 아니라 작은 여우로 말하는 것이 이상하다고 할 수 있습니다. 작은 여우는 몸집이 작다는 뜻이 아니라 어린 여우, 즉 새끼를 뜻합니다. 어리기 때문에 무시하고 방심하기 쉽습니다. 우리가 포도원을 허는 여우의 문제를 무시하고 가볍게 여길 수 있다는 것입니다.

존재의 근거를 사랑이 아니라 자신에게 두고 자신의 것으로 믿음을 확인하고자 하는 것이 사랑을 방해하는 여우의 행태인데 그러한 행태로 살아가는 인간의 심각성을 눈치채지 못하고 가볍게 여기고 무시하는 것을 두고 작은 여우로 말하는 것이 아닌가 생각할 수 있습니다.

그렇다면 포도원을 허는 작은 여우는 바로 우리 자신을 가리키는 말이 됩니다. 우리가 하나님이 사랑으로 완성하신 관계를 방해하고 허무는 자로 살아간다는 것입니다. 십자가로 보이신 사랑을 가로막고 있는 것입니다. 나의 선한 실천에 마음을 두고 그것을 보람으로 삼고 즐거워하는 것이 포도원을 허는 작은 여우로 활동하는 것입니다.

신자는 자신의 온전함이 아니라 온전할 수 없는 죄인 됨이 감사가 되는 사람입니다. 나로서는 온전함을 이룰 수 없고 예수님의 처소에 들어갈 수 없는 존재라는 것이 발각당할 때 하나님의 사랑을 알게 되고 사랑이 즐거움이 되는 경험을 할 수 있기 때문입니다. 이것이 성령에 붙잡힌 여우입니다. 예수님의 처소는 예수님이 완성하신 부족함이 없는 온전함의 세계입니다. 그 처소로 인도된 신자가 할 수 있는 것은 사랑을 노래하는 것입니다.

Chapter 9

Catch The Foxes

Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.

Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, turn, my beloved, and be thou like a roe or a young hart upon the mountains of Bether. (Song of Songs 2:15-17 KJV)

(Sermon)

The relationship with God was completed by God's giving of love, and this love was revealed through the redemption of Jesus Christ. And the believer becomes grateful for the love, confessing that he is a dead being in his relationship with God. This is living for God's love. This, too, is not something we do by our power, but God's work that is revealed as we are led by the Word of God.

Therefore, if a believer stays in a true relationship with God, it is manifested in the belief that everything is through God. If so, it can be said that putting your mind on self-expression is a violation of love. This corresponds to the little fox that tears down the vineyard in the text.

Verse 15 says, "Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.”

Often interpreting a vineyard as a local church, a person who causes trouble and disturbs the church is referred to as a fox that breaks the vineyard. They say that the one who opposes the pastor, does not cooperate with the church work, and gets caught in the matter, is the fox who tears down the vineyard. Of course, you can interpret a vineyard as a church. However, it does not mean a church with institutions and organizations that most people understand. This is because the church in the Bible is not a group of people with institutions and organizations.

In Song of Songs 7:12, it says, “Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.”

The vineyard was spoken of as a place where he gave her his love. Going to the vineyard and seeing if it has sprouted or has blossomed means that all of that is out of love, not human effort. Humans can water and sow. However, it is only God's job to make the flowers grow and bloom. Because this is a vineyard, you should not claim your deeds and efforts in the vineyard.

Breaking down a vineyard is disrupting a loving relationship. God gave us love, and it is through love that we have a relationship with God, and it is the fox that interferes with love to regard it as if it was through our own humanity and effort. It is the behavior of the fox to tear down the vineyard, seeing the flowers in the vineyard and not seeing it as a result of the love of a loved one, but as the result of his zeal and not having gratitude for love.

Verse 16 says, "My beloved is of me, and I am of him. He feeds the flocks in the midst of the lilies."

The purpose of love is for each other to form a relationship that belongs to each other. To say that the one you love belongs to you and you belong to him means to live with the one you love. And this is the same as the meaning of the saying, “In that day you will know that I am in the Father, you in me, and I in you” (John 14:20). The relationship with the owner of the dwelling place by entering into a place where it is impossible to enter by love is made by giving love.

If you try to confirm that this love has yielded a lot of fruit by working hard in the vineyard, would you have understood love properly? This is how Christians behave today. They say He is love, and He knows that love is only to be manifested by deeds, confirming that love is the world they have received. It is unthinkable that the Song of Songs' love story puts it on love as a basis for faith.

In 1 Corinthians 13, Apostle Paul says, “even though I have faith to move mountains, I am nothing without love. In addition, even if I show the goodness that gives me all that I have and the sacrifice that burns the body, he also says that it is nothing without love. Everything that is not based on love is in vain. It is said in Ecclesiastes that it is in vain.”

In Song 1:4, we read, “Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.”

As I have spoken many times, she does not deserve to be led to the king's room. It is the king’s love that led such a woman to the king's room and put her in the same place with the king. Having that in mind, she expresses that the love is thicker than her wine. If you think that wine brings pleasure to people, you can understand what the love gives is different kind of pleasure from that of wine.

It takes a lot of labor and effort to make wine. In other words, love is an added pleasure that is different from that of human labor and effort. This is the Song of Love from the Book of Song of Songs. This love is hindered by the fox, who thinks of the result of her self-labor and enthusiasm, and who wants to make it her rewarding and enjoyment with it.

But why do you say it as a little fox? If a fox who breaks a vineyard is a serious thing that ruins a vineyard, it is strange to say that it is a small fox rather than a big fox. A small fox does not mean small, but a young fox, or cub. Because it is young, it is easy for us to ignore and not vigilant. We can ignore the problem of foxes tearing down vineyards and take them lightly.

It is a fox's behavior that interferes with love by putting the basis of existence on himself, not on love, and trying to confirm his or her beliefs. I can think of it.

Then, the little fox that tears down the vineyard is a word for ourselves. It is that we live as those who disrupt and break down the relationship God has completed with His love. It is blocking the love seen by the cross. Putting our heart on our good practice, making it worthwhile, and having fun is to act as a little fox that tears down the vineyard.

A believer is a person who is grateful not for his own integrity, but for being a sinner, who can’t be whole. This is because when one finds out that one cannot achieve perfection and cannot enter the dwelling of Jesus Christ, one can know God's love and experience that love is a joy. This is the fox caught by the Holy Spirit. The dwelling place of Christ is the world of perfection without shortcomings that Jesus has completed. All that the believer led to that place can do is to sing and praise for the love in eternity!

List of Articles
번호 성경본문 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 설교 원고는 없습니다 신윤식 2022.01.01 941
공지 암, 옵, 욘 성경강해 방으로 옮겼습니다. 신윤식 2011.02.28 7264
공지 이전 홈페이지 수요일설교 들어가기 은석교회 2010.01.01 40059
179 아 7:10-13 (22강) 사랑의 이유 신윤식 2021.09.04 446
178 아 7:1-9 (21강) 사랑의 즐거움 신윤식 2021.08.28 403
177 아 6:11-13 (20강) 돌아오라 신윤식 2021.08.14 426
176 아 6:4-10 (19강) 하나뿐이로구나 신윤식 2021.08.07 424
175 아 6:1-3 (18강) 찾으리라 신윤식 2021.07.31 379
174 아 5:9-16 (17강) 내 사랑하는 자는 신윤식 2021.07.24 25844
173 아 5:2-8 (16강) 사랑의 병 신윤식 2021.07.17 451