Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
성경본문 아 4:7-11

아 4:7-11http://onlycross.net/videos/song/song040711.mp4

설교듣기(클릭하세요)

<본문>

7.나의 사랑 너는 어여쁘고 아무 흠이 없구나

8.내 신부야 너는 레바논에서부터 나와 함께 하고 레바논에서부터 나와 함께 가자 아마나와 스닐과 헤르몬 꼭대기에서 사자 굴과 표범 산에서 내려오너라

9.내 누이, 내 신부야 네가 내 마음을 빼앗았구나 네 눈으로 한 번 보는 것과 네 목의 구슬 한 꿰미로 내 마음을 빼앗았구나

10.내 누이, 내 신부야 네 사랑이 어찌 그리 아름다운지 네 사랑은 포도주보다 진하고 네 기름의 향기는 각양 향품보다 향기롭구나

11.내 신부야 네 입술에서는 꿀 방울이 떨어지고 네 혀 밑에는 꿀과 젖이 있고 네 의복의 향기는 레바논의 향기 같구나

<설교>

오늘 본문은나의 사랑 너는 어여쁘고 아무 흠이 없구나라는 말로 시작하지만 사실 여인은 어여쁘고 아무 흠이 없다는 말을 들을 만한 수준을 갖추지 못했습니다. 여인을 사랑하는 남자가 아닌 다른 사람의 눈에는 얼굴이 거무스름한 볼품없는 여인으로 보일 뿐입니다. 그런 여인을 가리켜서 어여쁘고 아무 흠이 없다고 하는 것이 사랑입니다. 따라서 우리가 관심 둘 것은 흠이 없다고 하는 사랑의 완전성인 것이지 여인이 아니라는 것을 염두에 두어야 합니다.

아가서의 사랑이 십자가로 확증된 예수님의 사랑을 보여 준다는 점을 생각하면 여인과 솔로몬의 사랑의 관계는 신자와 예수님의 사랑 관계가 어떠한가를 보여 주는 것이 됩니다. 다시 말해서 예수님의 사랑은 신자를 어여쁘고 아무 흠이 없는 신부로 여긴다는 것입니다. 그렇다면 사랑의 관계에 있는 신부는 신랑의 사랑에 마음을 두고 그 사랑의 완전함에 감격해하고 기뻐하는 것이 옳습니다. 그런데 자신을 돌아보며나는 부족하다는 생각에 매여있다면 신랑 되신 예수님의 사랑을 알지 못하고 사랑의 관계에 있는 신자 됨 또한 이해하지 못하는 것이라고 할 수 있습니다.

여인이 사랑을 받는다고 해도 얼굴은 거무스름한 모습 그대로입니다. 사랑이 여인을 아름다운 외모의 모습으로 바꾸어 놓는 일은 없습니다. 애당초 사랑은 여인의 조건이나 외모에 관심을 두지 않기 때문입니다. 이것이 예수님의 사랑이라는 것에 주목해야 합니다. 우리가 원하는 것을 제공해주는 사랑이 아니고, 사랑할만한 자를 찾아 사랑하시는 것도 아닙니다. 사랑하기로 작정한 자를 찾아 사랑을 주시고 그 사랑으로너는 어여쁘고 아무 흠이 없구나라고 말씀하시는 것입니다.

그런데 대개의 기독교인은 예수님이 나를 사랑하신다고 하면서도 사랑을 받을만한 믿음의 사람이 되어야 한다는 인간적 발상에서 벗어나지 못합니다. 예수님의 사랑 안에서 이미 어여쁘고 흠이 없는 신부라는 참된 현실은 놓치고 자신의 노력과 열심을 동원하여 믿음다운 믿음을 보여서 사랑을 받겠다는 현실 아닌 환상만 생각하는 것이라고 할 수 있습니다.

여자에게는 사랑이 곧 구원입니다. 세상의 모든 여자가 여인을 두고 얼굴이 검다, 사랑받을 자격이 없다고 판단하고 조롱한다 해도 여인의 현실은 왕의 사랑을 받았고 사랑의 관계에 있다는 것입니다. 따라서 세상의 어떤 조롱도 여인과 왕의 사랑 관계를 흔들지 못합니다. 사랑은 어떤 경우에도 변하지 않을 것이기 때문입니다. 이것이 구원의 상태에 있는 것입니다.

5:25-27절에 보면남편들아 아내 사랑하기를 그리스도께서 교회를 사랑하시고 그 교회를 위하여 자신을 주심 같이 하라 이는 곧 물로 씻어 말씀으로 깨끗하게 하사 거룩하게 하시고 자기 앞에 영광스러운 교회로 세우사 티나 주름 잡힌 것이나 이런 것들이 없이 거룩하고 흠이 없게 하려 하심이라라고 말합니다.

예수님의 사랑은 교회를 위하여 자신을 주신 것입니다. 그 사랑이 교회를 거룩하게 하고 예수님 앞에 흠이 없는 영광스러운 교회로 서게 한 것입니다. 그렇다면 교회가 아름다워지고 흠이 없다는 말을 듣기 위해 갖추어야 할 것이 있을까요? 아무것도 없습니다. 교회는 단지 구원받을 수 없는 불의한 존재를 거룩하고 흠이 없다고 하시는 사랑의 위대함에 감격하고 감사하면서 그 사랑을 높이고 자랑하는 것으로 교회 됨이 나타날 뿐입니다. 이것이 세상의 사고방식으로는 도무지 이해할 수 없는 신비롭고 새로운 사랑의 관계입니다.

9,10절을 보면내 누이, 내 신부야 네가 내 마음을 빼앗았구나 네 눈으로 한 번 보는 것과 네 목의 구슬 한 꿰미로 내 마음을 빼앗았구나 내 누이, 내 신부야 네 사랑이 어찌 그리 아름다운지 네 사랑은 포도주보다 진하고 네 기름의 향기는 각양 향품보다 향기롭구나라고 말합니다.

이상한 것은 여인을 누이로 지칭하는 것입니다. 누이는 남자의 여자 형제를 가리키는 말입니다. 육신으로 맺어진 혈육 관계에서 누이라는 호칭이 등장하는 것입니다. 하지만 술람미 여인은 솔로몬의 형제가 아닙니다. 누이로 호칭할 관계가 아니라는 것입니다. 고대 사회에 누이와 결혼하는 것이 허용되었던 관습이 있었는데 그런 관습에 따라 신부를 좀 더 친근한 관계로 표현하기 위해 누이로 호칭한 것 같다는 해석도 있지만 그것은 누이라는 말을 인간관계에서 이해하는 것일 뿐입니다.

가족 관계에서 누이는 변하지 않습니다. 미워하고 결별하여 서로 만나지 않고 산다 해도 누이의 관계만큼은 그대로입니다. 그렇게 보면 여인을 내 누이라고 하면서 신부라고 하는 것은 사랑 안에서 여인은 영원히 변하지 않는 새로운 가족 관계로 맺어짐을 의미한다고 할 수 있습니다. 그 말은 신부의 잘못 때문에 사랑의 관계에서 끊어질 염려가 없다는 뜻입니다. 만약 신부의 문제로 사랑에서 끊어진다면 그 사랑을 두고 완전하다고 말할 수는 없습니다. 그래서 사랑을 알게 되면 그 사랑에 감사하고 감격하게 되는 것입니다.

이런 사랑에 대해 어떤 사람은사랑을 빙자하여 방종하며 살게 할 수 있다라며 비판하기도 합니다. 하지만 그것이 흠이 있다 못해 죽음의 심판이 마땅한 자를 거룩하다고 하고 흠이 없다고 하는 사랑의 능력보다 예수님께 어여쁘다는 말을 들어야 하는 인간 됨에 마음을 두는 것임을 생각해야 합니다. 인간이 자신의 아름다움을 위해 어떤 노력을 한다 해도 예수님 앞에서는 아무 차이가 없음을 알지 못하는 것입니다.

왕이 여인에게네가 내 마음을 빼앗았구나라고 말합니다. 그리고 여인의 사랑이 아름답고 향기롭다고 합니다. 여인이 왕의 마음을 빼앗을만한 존재가 되었다는 뜻일까요? 그렇다면 사랑의 관계 안에서도 신랑의 마음을 빼앗고 네 사랑이 아름답다는 말을 듣기 위해 신부가 노력해야 할 것이 있다는 의미가 됩니다. 이것이 결국 인간의 노력과 행함으로 돌아가는 결과가 됩니다.

여인에 대한 왕의 노래는 여인을 통해서 증거되는 사랑의 위대함을 보여줍니다. 따라서 여인은 사랑의 아름다움, 위대함을 보여주는 도구로 활용되는 것입니다. 이것이 예수님의 사랑이 주어지고 사랑 안에서 흠 없는 신부로 여김 받는 신자입니다. 자신의 아름다움이 아닌 사랑이 아름답다는 것을 증거하고 나타내는 도구라는 것입니다.

11절의내 신부야 네 입술에서는 꿀 방울이 떨어지고 네 혀 밑에는 꿀과 젖이 있고 네 의복의 향기는 레바논의 향기 같구나라는 말을 생각해 보십시오. 무엇 하나 부족한 것도 모자라는 것도 없는 신부로 노래합니다. 이것이 신랑의 사랑입니다. 이것이 우리의 신랑으로 오신 예수님의 사랑입니다. 십자가로 완성된 이 사랑이 우리를 어여쁘고 흠이 없다고 하는 것입니다. 변하지 않는 완전한 이 사랑을 믿음의 현실로 믿으시기 바랍니다.

Chapter 13

No Spot In Thee

Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.

Come with me from Lebanon, my spouse, with me from Lebanon: look from the top of Amana, from the top of Shenir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.

Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck.

How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices!

Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon. (Song of Songs 4:7-11 KJV)

(Sermon)

Today's passage begins with the words, “Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.” In fact, the woman did not have the level to be told that she is beautiful and has no flaws. In the eyes of anyone other than the king who loves her, one only sees her as a wretched woman. It is love to refer to such a woman and say that she is pretty and has no flaws. It should therefore be borne in mind that what we are concerned with is the perfection of flawless love, not the woman.

Considering that the love of the Song of Songs shows the love of Christ confirmed by the cross, the love relationship between the woman and Solomon shows how the love relationship between the believer and Jesus is. In other words, the love of Jesus regards the believer as a beautiful and flawless bride. Then, it is right for the bride in a loving relationship to put her heart in the love of the groom and to be moved and rejoice in the perfection of that love. However, if you look back on yourself and get caught up in the thought of ‘I am lacking’, you can say that you do not know the love of Jesus, the groom, and that you do not understand being a believer in the relationship of love.

Even if the woman is loved by the king, her face remains swarthy. His love never transforms her face into the look of a beautiful face because love in the first place does not care about the condition or appearance of her woman. It should be noted that this is the love of Jesus. It's not love that gives us what we want, and it's not about finding and loving someone we can love. It is to find a person who is determined to love, to give love, and to say with that love, 'You are beautiful and have no blemish.'

By the way, most Christians say that Jesus loves them, but they cannot escape from the human idea that they must be a person of faith worthy of love. We can say that we are missing out on the true reality of being a beautiful and flawless bride in the love of Christ but thinking only of a fantasy, not the reality of receiving love, by making our efforts and zeal to show faith.

For the woman, love is salvation. Even if all the women in the world say her face is black and judge that she does not deserve to be loved, and mock her, the reality of her woman is that she has been loved by the king and is in the love relationship. Therefore, no ridicule in the world can shake the love relationship between the woman and the king because love will never change under any circumstances. This is the state of salvation.

Ephesians 5:25-27 says, “Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.”

The love of Christ gave Himself for the church. That love made the church holy and made it stand before Jesus as the glorious church without blemish. So, what does the church need to be told to be beautiful and flawless? Nothing. The church simply shows that it is the church by exalting and boasting about that love, admiring and grateful for the greatness of the love that claims that unrighteous beings who cannot be saved are holy and without blemish. This is a mysterious new relationship of love that cannot be understood by the world's way of thinking.

In verses 9 and 10 we read, “Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck. How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices!”

The strange thing is that he refers to her as her sister. Sister means a man's female sibling. The title of sister appears in the relationship of blood. But the Shulammite woman is not Solomon's sister. It is that she is not in a relationship to be called a sister of the king. There was a custom in ancient society that allowed marriage to a sister, and there is an interpretation that the bride was called sister in order to express a more friendly relationship according to that custom, but that is only to understand the word sister in human relationships.

In family relationships, the sister does not change. Even if they hate each other and live without seeing each other, the relationship between the sisters remains the same. Looking at it that way, it can be said that calling the woman his sister and a bride means that in his love the woman is united into a new family relationship that will never change. This means that there is no fear of breaking the love relationship because of the bride's fault. If she is cut off from his love because of the bride's problems, she cannot be said to be perfect with that love. So, when she finds out about love, she will appreciate and be moved by that love.

Some people criticize this kind of love, saying, 'You can make people live in the guise of love while being self-indulgence.’ However, we need to think that it is to put our heart into becoming a human being who needs to be told by Jesus that we are beautiful more than the power of love that says that those who are with blemish and deserve the judgment of death are holy and without blemish. It is not knowing that no matter how hard a person makes efforts for their own beauty, there is no difference in the sight of Jesus.

The king says to her woman, 'You have stolen my heart’ and says that the woman's love is beautiful and fragrant. Does he mean that the woman has become worthy of the king's heart? Then it would mean that even within the love relationship, the bride has something to work on to win the groom's heart and hear that her love is beautiful. This is the result of returning to human effort and deeds in the end.

The king's song about the woman shows the greatness of love that is witnessed through her. Therefore, the woman is used as a tool to show the beauty and greatness of his love. This is the believer who is given the love of Jesus Christ and is counted as the blameless bride in His love. It is a way to prove and show that the love, not her own beauty, is beautiful.

Consider Verse 11, “Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon.” He sings of the bride who lacks nothing at all. This is the groom's love. This is the love of Jesus Christ who came as our Bridegroom. This love, completed on the cross, makes us beautiful and without blemish. Please believe in this unchanging and perfect love as the reality of your faith!

List of Articles
번호 성경본문 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 설교 원고는 없습니다 신윤식 2022.01.01 933
공지 암, 옵, 욘 성경강해 방으로 옮겼습니다. 신윤식 2011.02.28 7254
공지 이전 홈페이지 수요일설교 들어가기 은석교회 2010.01.01 39846
176 아 6:4-10 (19강) 하나뿐이로구나 신윤식 2021.08.07 422
175 아 6:1-3 (18강) 찾으리라 신윤식 2021.07.31 376
174 아 5:9-16 (17강) 내 사랑하는 자는 신윤식 2021.07.24 25788
173 아 5:2-8 (16강) 사랑의 병 신윤식 2021.07.17 446
172 아 5:1 (15강) 내가 내 동산에 신윤식 2021.07.10 584
171 아 4:12-16 (14강) 향기를 날리라 신윤식 2021.07.03 542
» 아 4:7-11 (13강) 흠이 없구나 신윤식 2021.06.26 39319