Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
성경본문 아 5:1

아 5:1http://onlycross.net/videos/song/song0501.mp4

설교듣기(클릭하세요)

<본문>

1.내 누이, 내 신부야 내가 내 동산에 들어와서 나의 몰약과 향 재료를 거두고 나의 꿀송이와 꿀을 먹고 내 포도주와 내 우유를 마셨으니 나의 친구들아 먹으라 나의 사랑하는 사람들아 많이 마시라

<설교>

기독교인 대다수가 생각하는 신앙 세계는 내가 좋은 열매를 맺어서 하나님께 바치고 하나님은 그것을 기뻐하시고 상을 내려 주시는 방식입니다. 이러한 신앙 세계에서는 열매를 맺기 위한 선한 삶과 열심이 필수적으로 강조될 수밖에 없습니다. 문제는 하나님이 우리가 만들고 맺은 열매라는 것을 받지 않으시고 거부하신다는 것입니다.

이것은 가인의 제사를 거부하시고 아벨의 제사만 받으신 것으로 이미 드러났습니다. 그리고 성경이 끊임없이 인간의 것을 거부하시는 하나님을 계시하고 있습니다. 그런데도 나의 정성과 열심을 기뻐하시고 받으시는 하나님으로 믿는다는 것은 노골적으로 성경을 무시하고 있다는 증거입니다.

그리스도와 함께 하는 신앙 세계에 대해서는 본문의내 누이, 내 신부야 내가 내 동산에 들어와서 나의 몰약과 향 재료를 거두고 나의 꿀송이와 꿀을 먹고 내 포도주와 내 우유를 마셨으니 나의 친구들아 먹으라 나의 사랑하는 사람들아 많이 마시라”(1)라는 내용이 잘 가르쳐줍니다.

내가 내 동산에 들어와서라는 말은 신랑이 자신의 동산을 찾아왔음을 말합니다. 그리고 신랑의 동산에서 신랑의 몰약과 향 재료를 거두고 역시 신랑의 꿀송이와 꿀을 먹고 포도주와 우유를 마신다는 내용에 주목해야 합니다. 왜냐하면 신랑의 사랑 노래에서 신부가 신랑을 위해 해야 할 것은 전혀 등장하지 않기 때문입니다. 이것이 지금의 기독교가 이해하는 신앙 세계와는 전혀 다른 모습입니다.

4:16절을 보면북풍아 일어나라 남풍아 오라 나의 동산에 불어서 향기를 날리라 나의 사랑하는 자가 그 동산에 들어가서 그 아름다운 열매 먹기를 원하노라라고 노래합니다.

신부는 사랑하는 자가 자신의 동산에 들어가서 아름다운 열매를 먹는 것입니다. 신부의 동산에 아름다운 열매가 있다면 그것은 신부의 것입니다. 따라서 신랑이 신부의 동산에 들어가 신부의 것으로 먹고 마시고 즐거워한다면 신랑이 누리는 즐거움은 모두 신부 덕분이라고 해야 합니다. 이것이 기독교인들이 이해하고 받아들이는 신앙입니다.

그런데 신랑은 자기의 동산을 찾아가 자신의 것을 거두고 먹고 마신다고 합니다. 여기에서부터 인간이 기대하고 원하고 알고 있는 것과 충돌이 됩니다. 신랑은 자기의 것을 거두고 먹고 마시고 그것이 기쁨이 된다고 하는데 신부라 하는 자들은 자기 것을 내어놓고 신랑이 먹기를 원하기 때문입니다. 이것이 신앙에 대한 오해라는 것입니다.

고전 3:16절을 보면너희는 너희가 하나님의 성전인 것과 하나님의 성령이 너희 안에 계시는 것을 알지 못하느냐라고 말합니다. 성령 받은 신자가 하나님의 성전이라는 것입니다.

그런데 요 2:21절에 보면 예수님은 자기 육체를 가리켜 성전이라고 말씀합니다. 예수님의 육체는 우리와 같은 몸이 아니라 죽었다가 다시 사신 부활의 몸입니다. 예수님의 부활은 십자가라는 현장에서 일어났습니다. 따라서 누구든 십자가 속에 들어와서 주의 몸과 피가 이루신 생명의 사건에 눈을 뜨게 되는 것이 그리스도의 부활의 몸에 연합하여 하나님의 성전이 되는 것입니다.

성령 받은 신자를 하나님의 성전이라고 하고 예수님을 가리켜서도 성전이라고 하는 것은 성전이 둘이라는 뜻이 아니라 예수님의 부활의 몸과 연합된 신자로서 성전이라는 것입니다. 이것을 오해하여내가 하나님의 성전이니 거룩하고 깨끗한 행실로 성전을 더럽히지 않아야 한다라고 한다면 그것이 오히려 성전을 더럽히는 결과가 된다는 것을 알아야 합니다. 그리스도의 몸과 피로 이루어진 거룩함을 감히 자신의 행실로 덮어 버리고 자신의 것을 드러내고자 하는 것이기 때문입니다. 이들은 애초에 하나님의 성전과 무관한 자들일 뿐입니다.

그래서 신랑이 자기 동산을 찾아와서 자기의 것을 거두고 먹고 마시는 것으로 말하는 본문의 내용이 의미하는 바가 무엇인가에 주목해야 하는 것입니다. 신랑의 동산은 모든 것이 신랑에 의해 이루어진 상태를 보여줍니다. 신랑이 자기의 것을 거두고 자기의 것을 먹고 마신다면 그 동산에 이끌려 들어간 신부는 달리 할 것이 없습니다. 신랑이 준비한 신랑의 것을 함께 먹고 마시며 즐기면 됩니다. 이것이 주가 이루신 완성 안에서 주를 기뻐하면 되는 것을 의미하는그리스도 안입니다.

신자는 하나님이 그리스도 안으로 부르신 거룩한 성도입니다. 주께서 십자가에서 성취하신 말씀의 세계가 그리스도 안이라면 이제 우리는 그리스도 안에서 사는 법을 배워야 합니다. 그것이 말씀드린 것처럼 신랑의 것으로 기뻐하고 감사하며 즐기는 것입니다.

1:14절에 보면말씀이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매 우리가 그의 영광을 보니 아버지의 독생자의 영광이요 은혜와 진리가 충만하더라라고 말합니다.

말씀이 육신이 되어 오셨고, 육신으로 십자가에 못 박혀 죽으시고 부활하심으로 말씀을 완성하셨습니다. 그래서 성경의 모든 말씀은 우리에게 실천하고 행할 것을 요구하는 것이 아니라 육신으로 오신 예수님으로 완성된 세계를 보여주는 것입니다. 그렇다면 말씀 안에서 우리가 행하고 이룰 것은 없습니다. 성경 구절 하나하나가 예수님의 완성을 증거하기 때문입니다. 이것이 신랑의 동산에 신랑이 찾아오는 본문과 연결되는 내용입니다.

본문 뒤에 보면나의 친구들아 먹으라 나의 사랑하는 사람들아 많이 마시라라고 말합니다. 동산에 초청받아 들어간 친구들은 신랑의 것을 먹고 마시면 됩니다. 이것이 신랑의 동산입니다. 그리고 그리스도 안이라는 신앙 세계이기도 합니다.

기독교인들이 예수, 십자가와 함께 끊임없이 행함을 말합니다. 말씀을 행하고 실천함으로 삶이 변화되는 것이 주를 기쁘시게 하는 열매라고 합니다. 그리고 그러한 변화가 있는 사람을 부러워합니다. 이것은 신랑의 동산에 참여하는 것이 아닙니다. 모든 것이 완성된 동산이 아니라 내가 완성해야 할 나의 동산만 생각하는 것입니다. 하지만 하나님은 그 모든 것을 거부합니다. 오히려 더러운 것으로 간주하시고 심판해 버리십니다. 하나님이 기뻐하시는 것은 예수님으로 성취된 말씀의 세계이기 때문입니다. 이것을 아는 것이 성령의 전으로 사는 것입니다.

신랑의 동산에서는 우리가 무엇을 이루었다고 하든 그 모든 것은 가치 없는 것으로 여겨짐을 잊지 않아야 합니다. 그래서 저는 기독교인들이 자기 열심과 믿음으로 주께 나아가고자 하는 모든 것이 헛되다고 말씀드리는 것입니다. 우리가 믿을 것은 오직 예수님의 십자가 죽으심과 부활이라는 것을 분명히 하셔야 합니다. 그리고 그 믿음은 우리가 가치 있게 여기는 우리의 것을 쓸모없는 것으로 부인하게 합니다. 주의 이루심만 존귀하기 때문입니다.

Chapter 15

I Am Come Into My Garden

I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved. (Song of Songs 5:1 KJV)

(Sermon)

The world of faith that most Christians think of is a way in which they produce good fruit and give it to God, and God delights in it and rewards them for it. In such world of faith, a good life and zeal to bear fruit are inevitably emphasized. The problem is that God does not accept but rejects the fruit we make and bear.

It was already revealed that He rejected Cain’s offering and accepted only Abel’s offering. And the Bible constantly reveals God, who rejects man. Nevertheless, believing that God who delights in and accepts our devotion and zeal is the evidence of blatant disregard of the Bible.

Regarding the world of faith with Christ, the passage reads, “I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.” (Verse 1).

“I came into my garden” means that the bridegroom has come to visit his own garden. And we should pay attention to the fact that the groom's myrrh and incense ingredients are gathered from the groom's garden, and they also eat the groom's honeycombs and honey, and drink wine and milk. Because it is in the groom's love song, there is absolutely nothing the bride has to do for the groom. This is completely different from the world of faith that Christianity understands today.

Song of Songs 4:16 says, “Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.”

The bride wants the one she loves to go into her garden and eats the beautiful fruit. If there is any beautiful fruit in the bride's garden, it belongs to the bride. Therefore, if the groom enters the bride's garden and eats, drinks, and rejoices in the bride's things, the bridegroom's joy must be attributed to the bride. This is the faith that Christians understand and accept.

However, it is said that the groom goes to his garden, gathers what is his, and eats and drinks. From here it comes into conflict with what we expect, want, and know. The bridegroom gathers his own, eats, drinks, and says that it is joy, but those who call themselves brides give up their own and want the groom to eat theirs. This is a misunderstanding of faith.

1 Corinthians 3:16 says, “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” Believers who have received the Holy Spirit are the temple of God.

But in John 2:21, Jesus says that His body is the temple. The body of Jesus is not a body like ours, but the body of the resurrection, which was resurrected from the dead. The resurrection of Jesus took place in the field of the cross. Therefore, anyone who comes into the cross and opens his or her eyes to the life events of the body and blood of the Lord is united to the body of Christ's resurrection and becomes the temple of God.

When believers who have received the Holy Spirit are called the temple of God and Jesus is called the temple, it does not mean that there are two temples, but that it is the temple as a believer united with the body of Jesus' resurrection. If you misunderstand this and say, 'I am the temple of God, so I must not defile the temple with my holy and clean deeds', then you need to know that it will result in the defilement of the temple. It is because they dare to cover up the holiness made up of the body and blood of Christ with their deeds and reveal their own. These are just people who have nothing to do with God's temple in the first place.

That’s why we need to pay attention to what today’s passage says about the bridegroom visiting his garden, gathering what is his, and eating and drinking. The groom's garden shows the state in which everything has been done by the groom. If the groom gathers his own and eats and drinks his own, the bride who is led into the garden has nothing else to do. You can eat, drink, and enjoy the groom's food prepared by the groom. This is ‘in Christ’, which means that we only need to rejoice in the Lord in the perfection that He has accomplished.

Believers are holy saints called by God into Christ. If the world of the Word fulfilled by the Lord on the cross is in Christ, then we must learn to live in Christ. As I said, it is to rejoice, be grateful, and enjoy the things that belong to the Bridegroom.

John 1:14 says, “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”

The Word became flesh, was crucified in the flesh, died on the cross, and was resurrected to complete the Word. So, all the words of the Bible do not require us to practice and act, but show the world that was completed through Jesus who came in the flesh. Then there is nothing we do or achieve in the Word because every verse of the Bible testifies to the perfection of Jesus Christ. This is connected with the passage of the bridegroom's visit to the bridegroom's garden.

At the end of the verse, it says, “Eat, my friends, and drink much, my beloved.” Friends who are invited to the garden can eat and drink from the groom. This is the groom's garden. And it is also the world of faith in Christ.

Many Christians talk of the constant walk with Jesus and the cross. It is said that life-changing by doing and putting the Word into practice is the fruit that pleases the Lord. Moreover, we envy anyone who has such a change. However, this is not a participation in the bridegroom's garden. We are not thinking of the garden where everything is complete, but only our garden that we need to complete. Yet, God rejects all of that. Rather, He regards them as unclean and judges them. It is because God is pleased with the world of the Word fulfilled through His Own Son Jesus. To know this is to live in the temple of the Holy Spirit.

We must not forget that whatever we may have accomplished in the bridegroom's garden is regarded as worthless. That is why I am saying that all Christians who seek to come to the Lord with their zeal and faith are in vain. We must make it clear that we only believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ on the cross. And such faith causes us to deny what we value as worthless because the world of faith only honors the work that the Lord Jesus Christ has accomplished on the cross!

List of Articles
번호 성경본문 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 설교 원고는 없습니다 신윤식 2022.01.01 949
공지 암, 옵, 욘 성경강해 방으로 옮겼습니다. 신윤식 2011.02.28 7275
공지 이전 홈페이지 수요일설교 들어가기 은석교회 2010.01.01 40106
180 아 8:1-4 (23강) 사랑의 관계 신윤식 2021.09.11 416
179 아 7:10-13 (22강) 사랑의 이유 신윤식 2021.09.04 449
178 아 7:1-9 (21강) 사랑의 즐거움 신윤식 2021.08.28 404
177 아 6:11-13 (20강) 돌아오라 신윤식 2021.08.14 429
176 아 6:4-10 (19강) 하나뿐이로구나 신윤식 2021.08.07 427
175 아 6:1-3 (18강) 찾으리라 신윤식 2021.07.31 381
174 아 5:9-16 (17강) 내 사랑하는 자는 신윤식 2021.07.24 25848