Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
성경본문 아 1:5-8

아 1:5-8http://onlycross.net/videos/song/song010508.mp4

설교듣기(클릭하세요)

<본문>

5.예루살렘 딸들아 내가 비록 검으나 아름다우니 게달의 장막 같을지라도 솔로몬의 휘장과도 같구나

6.내가 햇볕에 쬐어서 거무스름할지라도 흘겨보지 말 것은 내 어머니의 아들들이 나에게 노하여 포도원지기로 삼았음이라 나의 포도원을 내가 지키지 못하였구나

7.내 마음으로 사랑하는 자야 네가 양 치는 곳과 정오에 쉬게 하는 곳을 내게 말하라 내가 네 친구의 양 떼 곁에서 어찌 얼굴을 가린 자 같이 되랴

8.여인 중에 어여쁜 자야 네가 알지 못하겠거든 양 떼의 발자취를 따라 목자들의 장막 곁에서 너의 염소 새끼를 먹일지니라

<설교>

사랑은 우리에게 매우 익숙한 주제입니다. 사랑을 주제로 한 드라마, 영화, 소설, 노래도 차고 넘칩니다. 이러한 사랑이 이해할 수 없는 어려운 문제로 다가오지는 않을 것입니다. 사랑이 어렵다는 말을 하기도 하지만 그것은 사랑의 감정을 지키고 유지하는 것이 어렵다는 것이지 이해할 수 없다는 뜻은 아닙니다.

그런데 우리의 지각과 감정으로는 도무지 이해되지 않는 사랑이 있습니다. 그것이 하나님의 사랑입니다. 자기 백성을 향한 하나님의 사랑이나 우리가 하나님을 사랑하는 것들이 우리의 지각과 이해를 초월해 있기 때문입니다. 그런 점에서 예수님의 사랑을 미리 보여주는 왕과 여인의 사랑 이야기인 아가서는 매우 어려운 내용입니다. 우리가 알고 있는 기준에 담길 수 없는 사랑이기 때문입니다.

먼저 5,6절을 보면예루살렘 딸들아 내가 비록 검으나 아름다우니 게달의 장막 같을지라도 솔로몬의 휘장과도 같구나 내가 햇볕에 쬐어서 거무스름할지라도 흘겨보지 말 것은 내 어머니의 아들들이 나에게 노하여 포도원지기로 삼았음이라 나의 포도원을 내가 지키지 못하였구나라고 말합니다.

사랑을 받은 여인은 포도원에서 일하느라고 햇볕에 그을려 얼굴이 거무스름하였습니다. 왕의 사랑을 받기에는 보잘것없는 모습이라는 것입니다. 그런데도 자신을 아름답다고 하는 것은 왕의 사랑을 받는 관계에서 자신의 존재 됨을 말하는 것입니다. 얼굴은 검어서 볼품이 없고 다른 여인에 비해 볼품없는 모습이라 해도 왕의 사랑 안에서 실상은 아름답다는 것입니다.

이러한 사랑에서 생각할 것은, 왕의 사랑은 조건을 따라 사랑할 자를 찾는 사랑이 아니라는 것입니다. 왕의 마음에 들어서 찾아가는 사랑도 아닙니다. 단지 사랑하기로 작정했다는 것이왜 사랑하십니까?’라는 물음에 대한 답일 뿐입니다. 이것이 하나님의 사랑 방식입니다. 그래서 사랑을 알게 되면 자신에게서 어떤 조건도 찾지 않게 됩니다. 자신에게서 조건을 찾는 것이 곧 하나님의 위대한 사랑을 멸시하는 것임을 알았기 때문입니다.

사랑받은 여인은 이제 사랑이 그를 책임지는 관계에 있게 됩니다. 그런데 책임지는 방식이 우리의 기대와 전혀 다릅니다. 우리는 하나님이 책임지신다는 것을 우리가 원하는 편한 인생을 보장해주시는 것으로 이해합니다. 그런데 하나님의 사랑은 우리가 알 수 있고 박수를 치게 하는 것이 아니라 오히려 의문을 갖게 하는 방식으로 책임지십니다.

45:15절에 보면구원자 이스라엘의 하나님이여 진실로 주는 스스로 숨어 계시는 하나님이시니이다라고 말합니다. 숨어 계시는 것이 하나님이 일하시는 방식인 것처럼 사랑도 숨어 계셔서 누구나 보고 알 수 있게 일하지 않으시는 것입니다.

7절을 보면 내 마음으로 사랑하는 자야 네가 양 치는 곳과 정오에 쉬게 하는 곳을 내게 말하라 내가 네 친구의 양 떼 곁에서 어찌 얼굴을 가린 자 같이 되랴라고 말합니다.

여인이 포도원을 떠나 사랑하는 자를 찾아 헤매는 내용입니다. 사랑하는 자를 양치는 목자에 비유하면서 낮에는 어디에서 양 떼를 쉬게 하는지를 알려달라고 합니다. 그렇지 않으면 자신은 얼굴을 가리고 남자를 찾아다니는 창녀처럼 사랑하는 이의 친구들을 따라다니면서 사랑하는 이를 어디에서 만날 수 있을지 물으며 헤맬 수밖에 없는 고충을 토로합니다. 그런데도 사랑하는 자는 나타나지 않습니다.

그런데 친구가 하나의 방법을 알려줍니다. 그것이여인 중에 어여쁜 자야 네가 알지 못하겠거든 양 떼의 발자취를 따라 목자들의 장막 곁에서 너의 염소 새끼를 먹일지니라”(8)라는 내용입니다. 양 떼의 발자취를 따라가면 목자들이 장막을 친 고을 만날 것인데 거기에서 너의 염소 새끼를 먹이며 기다려보라는 것입니다. 여러분은 이러한 사랑 이야기가 이해되십니까?

사랑한다면 사랑하는 자를 만나야 합니다. 어려운 일이 있으면 해결해주고 힘든 것이 있으면 도와주면서 편안히 살도록 해야 합니다. 우리는 이러한 하나님의 사랑을 기대합니다. 그런데 말씀드린 것처럼 하나님의 사랑은 숨어 있어서 도무지 나타나지 않습니다. 사랑받고 있다는 실감이 들지 않고저기에 사랑이 있다는 확신을 갖게 하는 것도 없습니다. 그런데 이것이 하나님의 사랑이고 사랑 방식이라고 하기 때문에 불평이 나오는 것입니다.

11장에 보면 나사로가 병들었다는 소식을 들으신 예수님이 나사로에게 가시는데 이틀을 더 지체한 뒤에 가십니다. 결국 나사로가 죽은 뒤에 도착을 하시고 마르다는주께서 여기 계셨더라면 내 오라버니가 죽지 아니하였겠나이다라며 섭섭한 마음을 드러냅니다.

나사로는 예수님이 사랑하는 자였습니다. 하지만 그 사랑은 나사로의 병을 낫게 하는 것이 아니라 죽음에서 깨우는 것입니다. 이 말씀을 하신 후에 또 이르시되 우리 친구 나사로가 잠들었도다 그러나 내가 깨우러 가노라”(11:11)라는 말씀처럼 나사로를 찾아가시는 이유가 병 고침이 아니라 죽음에서 깨우는 것이었습니다. 이것이 주의 사랑입니다.

그렇다면 내가 힘들고 어려울 때 나를 찾아와 문제를 해결해주시고 평안한 삶을 살게 하시는 사랑을 기대하는 것은 하나님의 사랑과 사랑의 방식을 알지 못하는 무지일 수밖에 없습니다. 항상 자신의 문제만 바라보기 때문에하나님이 나를 사랑하지 않는 것 같다는 느낌에서 헤어나지 못하는 것입니다.

사랑하는 자를 찾기 위해 양 떼의 발자취를 따라 목자들의 장막 곁에서 염소 새끼를 먹이라는 친구의 조언을 생각해 보십시오. 예수님이 하늘로 가신 뒤에 세상에는 예수님을 따라간 양 떼의 발자취가 있습니다. 그 발자취를 따라가게 되면 드러나는 것은 믿음 없는 우리의 현실입니다. 우리가 세상에 남긴 발자취라는 것이 모두 죄의 발자취였을 뿐임을 알게 됩니다. 왜 사랑받을 수 없는 자인지를 깨달으며 찾아오신 사랑에 감사하게 되는 것입니다. 이것이 사랑을 만나는 것입니다.

예수님이 제자들과 함께 배를 타고 바다를 건널 때 풍랑을 만난 일이 있습니다. 풍랑이 두려운 제자들이 주무시고 계신 예수님을 깨웁니다. 풍랑의 문제를 해결해 달라는 것입니다. 바다를 잔잔하게 하신 예수님은 제자들의 믿음없음을 지적합니다. 예수님을 따르는 그들이 믿음 없는 자임을 알게 하시는 것이 주의 사랑인 것입니다.

죽음에서 깨우시는 사랑을 알게 하려면 먼저 우리가 죽은 자임을 자각하는 것이 필요합니다. 그래서 실패하고 무너지고 절망의 상황에서도 주는 숨어 계십니다. 이것이 예수님의 사랑입니다. 오늘도 주님은 이 사랑으로 우리에게 함께 하시고 이끌어 가시면서 우리가 죽은 자라는 것을 실감하게 하십니다.

Chapter 3

O Thou Fairest Among Women

I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents. (Song of Songs 1:5-8 KJV)

(Sermon)

Love is a very familiar subject to us. There are also dramas, movies, novels, and songs about love. This love will not come as a difficult problem beyond understanding. Some say that love is difficult, but that means that it's difficult to keep and maintain the feelings of love, but that doesn't mean you can't understand it.

However, there is love that cannot be understood by our perceptions and emotions. That is God's love. It is because God's love for His people and the things we love for God are beyond our perception and understanding. In that respect, the Song of Love, a story of the love of a king and a woman that shows the love of Jesus in advance, is very difficult. Because it is love that cannot be contained in the standards we know.

First of all, if you look at verses 5 and 6, you say, "I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.”

His beloved woman said she was working in the vineyard and she was sunburned and her face was dark. It is said to be insignificant to be loved by the king. Still, to say that she is so beautiful that she is in a relationship loved by the king. Even if her face is black and tacky, and even if she looks tacky compared to other women, she is actually beautiful in the love of the king.

The thought of this love is that the love of the king is not a love of finding someone to love according to conditions. It is not a love that comes to the king's heart either. Just saying that the king decided to love is just the answer to the question 'Why do you love me?’ This is God's way of love. So when you know love, you don't find any conditions in yourself because we know that finding conditions in ourselves is to despise God's great love.

The beloved woman is now in a relationship where her love is responsible for him. But the way she takes responsibility is completely different from our expectations. We understand that God is responsible for ensuring the comfortable life we ​​want. But God's love is responsible for us in a way that we can’t understand or applaud, but rather question.

In Isaiah 45:15 it says, "Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.” Just as hiding is the way God works, so love is hiding and not working so that anyone can see and know.

Verse 7 says, "Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?”

It is about a woman leaving her vineyard and wandering in search of her loved one. She likens her loved one to a shepherd who shepherds, asking people to know where to rest her sheep during the day. Otherwise, she herself obsesses her face and follows her loved one's friends like a prostitute looking for a man, asking where she can meet her loved one and compelling her to wander. Nevertheless, the loved ones do not appear.

But a friend tells you one way. That is, "If you do not know, beautiful woman among women, follow in the footsteps of the flock and feed your young goats by the shepherds' tents" (v. 8), saying to follow in the footsteps of the flock and she will meet the shepherds camping, where she feeds her young goats and wait. Do you understand this kind of love story?

If you love, you must meet the one you love. If there is a difficult task, you have to solve it, and if there is a problem, you must help and make your life comfortable. We look forward to this love of God. However, as I said, God's love is hidden and does not appear at all. There is nothing that makes you feel that you are being loved and that you are convinced that'there is love'. But because this is God's love and way of love, complaining comes out.

In the Book of John 11, Jesus, who heard the news that Lazarus was sick, goes to Lazarus, but after two more days, Jesus goes. Eventually, when Lazarus arrived after the death, Martha expressed regret, saying, "If the Lord had been here, my brother would not have died."

Lazarus was the one Jesus loved. But that love does not cure Lazarus' sickness, but awakens him from his death. “After saying this, he said again, “Our friend Lazarus is asleep, but I am going to awake” (John 11:11). This is the love of the Lord.

If so, expecting love to come to me when I am in trouble and to solve my problems and lead me to a peaceful life is ignorance of not knowing God's love and way of love. Because we always look at our own problems, we cannot escape from the feeling that “God doesn't seem to love me.”

Consider a friend's advice to follow in the footsteps of the flock and feed the young goats by the shepherds' tents to find a loved one. After Jesus went to heaven, the world has the footsteps of the sheep who followed Him. If we follow in that footsteps, what will be revealed is our faithless reality. We learn that all the footsteps we have left in the world were only the footsteps of sin. We realize why we cannot be loved and we are grateful for the love that came to us. This is the encounter of the love.

When Jesus crossed the sea in a boat with His disciples, He encountered a storm. The disciples, who are afraid of the storm, awaken the Lord, who is sleeping. They ask Him to solve the problem of the storm. Jesus, who calmed the sea, points out the lack of faith in his disciples. It is the love of the Lord that makes them aware that those who follow Jesus are unbelievers.

To know the love that awakens from death, it is necessary to first realize that we are dead. So even in situations of failure, collapse, and despair, the Lord is hiding. This is the love of Christ. Even today, the Lord is with us with this love and leads us to realize that we are dead!

1. 설교 원고는 없습니다

Date2022.01.01 By신윤식 Views949
    read more
  2. 암, 옵, 욘 성경강해 방으로 옮겼습니다.

Date2011.02.28 By신윤식 Views7273
    read more
  3. 이전 홈페이지 수요일설교 들어가기

Date2010.01.01 By은석교회 Views40099
    read more
  4. (55강) 마음에 머문 지혜

Date2023.01.22 By신윤식 Views268
    Read More