성경본문 아 2:10-14

아 2:10-14http://onlycross.net/videos/song/song021014.mp4

설교듣기(클릭하세요)

<본문>

10.나의 사랑하는 자가 내게 말하여 이르기를 나의 사랑, 내 어여쁜 자야 일어나서 함께 가자

11.겨울도 지나고 비도 그쳤고

12.지면에는 꽃이 피고 새가 노래할 때가 이르렀는데 비둘기의 소리가 우리 땅에 들리는구나

13.무화과나무에는 푸른 열매가 익었고 포도나무는 꽃을 피워 향기를 토하는구나 나의 사랑, 나의 어여쁜 자야 일어나서 함께 가자

14.바위 틈 낭떠러지 은밀한 곳에 있는 나의 비둘기야 내가 네 얼굴을 보게 하라 네 소리를 듣게 하라 네 소리는 부드럽고 네 얼굴은 아름답구나

<설교>

요한은 하나님을 사랑으로 말합니다. 우리는 사랑을 아름다운 덕목으로 이해하기 때문에 하나님을 사랑으로 말하는 것을 당연하게 받아들이지만, 한편으로 생각하면 현대 사회에서 경험하기 어려운 추상적인 의미가 될 수도 있습니다. 또한 기독교 신앙을 십자가가 아닌 세상을 바라보며 나아가는 것으로 전락하게 하는 위험한 말이 될 수도 있습니다. 이유는 사랑에 대한 우리의 이해 자체가 지극히 개인적이고 세상적이기 때문입니다.

여러분은 하나님의 사랑을 어떻게 생각합니까? 기본적으로는 예수님을 십자가에 죽게 하시고 우리를 구원하신 것으로 생각하겠지만 그것만으로 끝나지 않을 것입니다. 십자가에 내가 좋아하는 것, 원하는 것을 소유하게 하시고 어려운 일이 있을 도와주심으로 행복한 삶을 누리게 하신다는 곁가지를 붙여서 사랑으로 이해하지 않습니까? 그런데 이러한 이해가 기독교 신앙을 위험하게 만드는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 십자가로 완성되어 확증된 사랑을 자신에게 주어진 세상 것으로 확인하고자 하는 것이 세상 풍조를 따르는 것이기 때문입니다.

사랑이 무엇일까요? 사랑을 어떻게 이해해야 할까요? 10절을 보면나의 사랑하는 자가 내게 말하여 이르기를 나의 사랑, 내 어여쁜 자야 일어나서 함께 가자라고 말합니다.

우리는일어나서 함께 가자라는 말에 주목하게 됩니다. 그 이유는 말씀드린 것처럼 사랑하는 자가 함께하면 나를 행복하게 해줄 것이라는 기대 때문입니다. 기독교인들이 하나님께 나와 함께 해달라는 기도를 포기하지 않는 이유도 그것입니다. 하나님이 함께 해주시면 현재의 어려움이 해결되고 순탄하고 평안한 앞날이 있을 것으로 믿기 때문입니다.

6:2-3절에 보면하나님의 아들들이 사람의 딸들의 아름다움을 보고 자기들이 좋아하는 모든 여자를 아내로 삼는지라 여호와께서 이르시되 나의 영이 영원히 사람과 함께 하지 아니하리니 이는 그들이 육신이 됨이라 그러나 그들의 날은 백이십 년이 되리라 하시니라고 말씀합니다.

인간은 도무지 하나님의 영이 함께 할 수 없는 수준의 더러운 존재가 되었다는 것입니다. 이것은 선악과를 먹은 인간으로부터 생명 나무를 감추신 것으로 드러난 일입니다. 하나님의 말씀보다 자신이 가치 있는 존재가 되는 것을 우선으로 하는 악함이 하나님의 말씀이 아니라 육신의 아름다움을 따르는 것으로 가시화되었을 뿐입니다.

인간은 하나님과 함께할 수 없습니다. 그 자체가 저주이며 심판입니다. 그러한 인간에게일어나서 함께 가자라고 말씀한다면 그것은 함께 할 수 없는 자와 함께 하기 위한 하나님의 어떤 조치가 이루어졌다는 뜻이며 그것을 두고 사랑으로 말하는 것입니다. 따라서 사랑하는 자의 사랑을 아는 여인이라면함께 가면 어떤 좋은 일이 있을까?’를 기대하는 것이 아니라 함께 할 수 없는 자에게함께 가자라고 하면서 동행해주시는 것에서 사랑을 느끼게 되는 것입니다.

이것은 1장에서 나타난 사랑의 모습이기도 합니다. 왕이 여인을 그의 방으로 이끌어 들이시는 것 자체가 사랑의 행위가 되는 것입니다. 왕과 함께 할 가치가 없는 여인을 침상으로 이끌어 함께 하는 것으로 이미 왕의 사랑은 부족함이 없다 할 것입니다. 이러한 사랑의 혜택을 입고 예수 그리스도 안에서 하나님께 함께 하게 된 것이 신자입니다. 때문에 신자는 된 자는 세상에서의 형편을 초월하여 예수 그리스도의 피 흘림으로 하나님과 함께하고 하나님이 동행하시는 관계에 있게 된 것으로 부족함이 없는 사랑을 누리는 것입니다.

우리가 세상의 형편에 마음을 두게 되면 십자가의 용서도 하나님의 사랑도 믿음도 작고 초라하게 느껴집니다. 하지만 아무리 좋은 형편을 누린다 해도 뒤돌아보면 그저 한순간에 지나지 않습니다. 하지만 사랑은 영원합니다. 세상은 끝나도 사랑에는 끝이 없습니다. 그래서 신자는 하나님의 사랑 안에서 자신의 존재를 바라볼 때 사랑으로 인한 노래가 있게 되는 것입니다.

11절에 보면겨울도 지나고 비도 그쳤고라고 말합니다. 겨울과 비를 사랑하는 남녀의 만남을 방해하는 걸림돌로 생각해 보면 여인을 찾아 달려오는 사랑은 모든 걸림돌을 제거한 상태로 온다는 뜻이 됩니다. 우리를 힘들게 하는 세상 형편이라는 것도 걸림돌이 되지 못할 정도로 아름답고 기쁨이 되는 사랑으로 찾아오신 것입니다. 이것이 사랑의 위대함입니다.

지면에는 꽃이 피고 새가 노래할 때가 이르렀는데 비둘기의 소리가 우리 땅에 들리는구나 무화과나무에는 푸른 열매가 익었고 포도나무는 꽃을 피워 향기를 토하는구나 나의 사랑, 나의 어여쁜 자야 일어나서 함께 가자”(12,13)라는 말도 사랑의 세계가 어떠함을 보여 줍니다.

사랑의 관계에서는 사랑받은 여인이 할 것이 없습니다. 이미 꽃이 피고 열매가 익었고 향기를 토하는 것이 사랑의 세계이기 때문에 사랑을 받기 위해 자신이 피우고 맺어야 할 것이 없습니다.‘내가 너를 사랑할 수 있도록 너를 아름답게 만들어라는 요구가 없는 것입니다. 만약 사랑의 조건이 사랑받을 만한 가치가 있는 자로 자신을 가꾸는 것이라면 누구도함께 가자라는 말을 듣지 못할 것입니다. 그래서함께 가자라는 말은 우리에게서 아름다움을 찾으시는 것이 아니라 일방적으로 달려와 만나시고 사랑하신 사랑을 생각하게 하는 것입니다.

14절을 보면바위 틈 낭떠러지 은밀한 곳에 있는 나의 비둘기야 내가 네 얼굴을 보게 하라 네 소리를 듣게 하라 네 소리는 부드럽고 네 얼굴은 아름답구나라고 말합니다.

바위 틈 낭떠러지 은밀한 곳에 자신을 감추고 있는 비둘기를 누가 찾아내겠습니까? 하지만 사랑은 찾아오고 찾아내어 얼굴을 보게 하고 소리를 내게 하십니다. 이것이 사랑인 것을 알게 된다면 사랑받은 자는사랑이 나를 찾아왔다는 고백을 하게 되는 것입니다.

사탄은 우리가 사랑을 찾아가야 하고 사랑을 향해 부지런히 달려가야 한다고 부추깁니다. 더러운 얼굴로 가면 환영을 받지 못하기 때문에 선함과 도덕으로 자신을 깨끗하고 아름답게 단장하고 가야 한다고 합니다. 이것이 하나님의 사랑이라면 십자가로 확증된 사랑은 무의미합니다. 우리가 사랑을 찾아가면 되기 때문입니다. 하지만 사랑을 알지 못한 자가 사랑을 찾는다고 해도 결국은 다른 사랑일 뿐입니다.

사랑이 찾아와 함께 가자 하시고 동행하신다면 우리는 사랑 안에서 나를 버리고 떠나는 것이 당연한데 변함없이 함께하시고 동행하시는 것으로 감격하고 감사하게 됩니다. 그래서 하나님은 버림받아 마땅한 우리의 실체가 드러나고 실감하게 되는 사건을 쉬지 않고 펼치시는 것입니다. 그리고 항상 사랑으로부터 도망치는 우리를 붙드시는 사랑에 눈을 뜨게 하십니다.

Chapter 8

Come Away

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;

The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely. (Song of Songs 2:10-14 KJV)

(Sermon)

John speaks of God with love. We take it for granted to speak of God as love because we understand love as a beautiful virtue, but on the one hand, it can be an abstract meaning that is difficult to experience in modern society. It can also be a dangerous word that degrades the Christian faith into looking at the world, not the cross. The reason is that our very understanding of love is extremely personal and worldly.

What do you think of God's love? Basically, you might think that Jesus died on the cross and saved us, but that won't end alone. Don't you understand it with love by attaching a side branch to the cross that says that He makes you possess what you like and want, and that He helps you to have a happy life when there are difficult things? But this understanding puts the Christian faith at risk because it is to follow the trend of the world to confirm the love that was completed and confirmed with the cross of Jesus Christ.

What is love? How should we understand love? In verse 10, "My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.”

We pay attention to the phrase 'get up and go together'. The reason is, as I said earlier, the expectation that a loved one will make us happy if we are together. That's why Christians don't give up on praying to God to be with us. This is because we believe that if God is with us, the present difficulties will be solved and there will be a smooth and peaceful future.

In Gen. 6:2-3, it says, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.”

It means that humans have become a level of filthy beings where God's spirit cannot be with them. This is revealed by hiding the tree of life from humans who ate the fruit of good and evil. The evil that prioritizes becoming a worthy being over the word of God has only been visualized as following the beauty of the flesh, not God's Word.

We, humans, cannot be with God. It is itself a curse and a judgment. If you say to such a human being, ‘Let's get up and go together', it means that some action has been taken by God to be with those who cannot be with God, and it is regarded love. Therefore, if you are a woman who knows the love of your loved one, you do not expect 'What would be good if we go together?', but you feel loved by hearing 'Let's go together' to the one who doesn’t deserve the love.

This is also the figure of love in Chapter 1. The very act of love for the king to lead the woman into his room. By bringing the woman who is not worthy to be with the king to the bed, it will be said that the love of the king is already sufficient. It is the believer who has benefited from this love and came to be with God in Jesus Christ. Because of this, the believer who has become a believer transcends his circumstances in the world and is with God through the shedding of the blood of Jesus Christ and is in the relationship with God, so that he shall not want.

When we put our hearts on the conditions of the world, we feel the forgiveness of the cross, the love of God, and the faith of God small and shabby. However, no matter how good they are, looking back, it is only a moment. But the love of God is forever. Even though the world is over, there is no end to love. That is why when a believer sees his existence in God's love, there is always a song out of His love.

In verse 11, he says, "The winter has passed and the rain has ceased." If you think of it as an obstacle that hinders the meeting of a man and woman, it means that the love that runs to find her comes with all obstacles removed. He came to us with a beautiful and joyful love that does not become a stumbling block for the circumstances of the world that makes us in difficulties. This is the greatness of love.

In Verses 12 to 13, it says, “The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away”, showing what the world of love is like.

In a loving relationship, a loved woman has nothing to do. Since flowers have already blossomed, the fruit is ripe, and the scent is the world of love, there is nothing you have to bloom and bear in order to be loved. There is no demand for 'make you beautiful so that I can love you'. If the condition of love is to take care of yourself as someone who deserves to be loved, no one will ever hear the word “Let's go together.” That's why the phrase “let's go together” does not seek beauty from us, but rather makes us think of the love He met and loved.

Verse 14 says, "O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.”

Who will find the dove hiding itself in a secret place on a cliff in the rock? But love comes and finds, makes faces visible and makes a sound. If you know that this is love, the loved one will confess that “love has come to me”.

Satan encourages us to seek love and to run diligently toward it. If you go with a dirty face, you will not be welcomed, so you have to go clean and beautifully decorate yourself with goodness and morality. If this is the love of God, the love confirmed by the cross is meaningless because we just need to find love. However, even if someone who does not know love finds love, it is only another love in the end.

If love asks us to come and go with us, we will be thrilled and grateful that love will continue to be with us even though we are not suitable for the love. That is why God constantly unfolds events in which our reality worthy of being abandoned is revealed and realized. And He opens our eyes to the love that keeps us running away from love all the time!

1. 설교 원고는 없습니다

Date2022.01.01 By신윤식 Views941
    read more
  2. 암, 옵, 욘 성경강해 방으로 옮겼습니다.

Date2011.02.28 By신윤식 Views7265
    read more
  3. 이전 홈페이지 수요일설교 들어가기

Date2010.01.01 By은석교회 Views40064
    read more
  4. (55강) 마음에 머문 지혜

Date2023.01.22 By신윤식 Views268
    Read More