Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
성경본문 아 5:2-8

아 5:2-8http://onlycross.net/videos/song/song050208.mp4

설교듣기(클릭하세요)

<본문>

2.내가 잘지라도 마음은 깨었는데 나의 사랑하는 자의 소리가 들리는구나 문을 두드려 이르기를 나의 누이, 나의 사랑, 나의 비둘기, 나의 완전한 자야 문을 열어 다오 내 머리에는 이슬이, 내 머리털에는 밤이슬이 가득하였다 하는구나

3.내가 옷을 벗었으니 어찌 다시 입겠으며 내가 발을 씻었으니 어찌 다시 더럽히랴마는

4.내 사랑하는 자가 문틈으로 손을 들이밀매 내 마음이 움직여서

5.일어나 내 사랑하는 자를 위하여 문을 열 때 몰약이 내 손에서, 몰약의 즙이 내 손가락에서 문빗장에 떨어지는구나

6.내가 내 사랑하는 자를 위하여 문을 열었으나 그는 벌써 물러갔네 그가 말할 때에 내 혼이 나갔구나 내가 그를 찾아도 못 만났고 불러도 응답이 없었노라

7.성 안을 순찰하는 자들이 나를 만나매 나를 쳐서 상하게 하였고 성벽을 파수하는 자들이 나의 겉옷을 벗겨 가졌도다

8.예루살렘 딸들아 너희에게 내가 부탁한다 너희가 내 사랑하는 자를 만나거든 내가 사랑하므로 병이 났다고 하려무나

<설교>

우리가 아가서에서 배우게 되는 사랑은 인간관계에서 경험하는 사랑과는 본질이 다릅니다. 그래서 아가서를 보면서도 사랑에 대한 분명한 개념을 정리하는 것이 매우 어렵습니다. 그 말은 우리가 그리스도의 사랑을 정확하게 이해하지 못하고 있다는 뜻이기도 합니다. 왜냐하면 아가서는 여자와 솔로몬 왕의 사랑으로 그리스도의 사랑을 보여주고 있기 때문입니다. 따라서 아가서의 사랑 이야기가 어렵다는 것은 그리스도의 사랑을 제대로 알고 있지 못한다는 의미가 되는 것입니다.

우리는 사랑을 좋아하기 때문에 보고 싶고 함께 하고 싶은 감정으로 이해합니다. 그것이 우리가 경험하고 느끼는 사랑이기 때문입니다. 그래서 예수님을 사랑하는 것도 예수님과 함께하고 예수님을 위해 살고자 하는 감정적인 것으로 생각하기도 합니다. 하지만 사랑을 그렇게 생각하면 당장 곤란한 난관에 부딪히게 됩니다. 보이지 않고 육신으로 함께 하지 않는 대상을 감정적으로 사랑하는 것이 가능하냐는 문제 때문입니다. 그래서 사랑을 말하면서도 추상적인 수준에 머무르게 되는 것입니다.

8절에 보면 여인은예루살렘 딸들아 너희에게 내가 부탁한다 너희가 내 사랑하는 자를 만나거든 내가 사랑하므로 병이 났다고 하려무나라고 노래합니다.

사랑하므로 병이 난 것을 흔히 상사병이라고 합니다. 물론 여자와 솔로몬 왕이라는 남녀 관계를 생각하면 사랑 때문에 병이 날 수도 있습니다. 하지만 이것을 그리스도와 신자의 관계에 적용하게 되면 우리는내가 예수님을 사랑하는가?’의 문제에 답을 하기가 주저될 수 있습니다. 병이 날 정도로 예수를 사랑한다고 하기에는 도무지 자신이 없기 때문입니다. 병이 날 정도가 아니라 해도예수를 사랑하는가?’에 대한 물음에도 확고한 답을 하지 못할 것입니다. 이 문제를 우리가 어떻게 풀어야 할까요?

여자가 사랑하므로 병이 났다고 하지만 사실은 여자의 사랑에 초점을 둘 내용이 아닙니다. 만약 여자에게 초점을 두게 되면 사랑으로 인해 병이 난 여자처럼 우리도 예수님을 병이 날 정도로 사랑해야 한다는 의미로 받아들일 가능성이 큽니다. 하지만 우리의 마음이나 의지로 예수님을 사랑할 수 있는 아님을 생각한다면 그러한 말은 공허한 것일 뿐입니다.

2절을 보면내가 잘지라도 마음은 깨었는데 나의 사랑하는 자의 소리가 들리는구나 문을 두드려 이르기를 나의 누이, 나의 사랑, 나의 비둘기, 나의 완전한 자야 문을 열어 다오 내 머리에는 이슬이, 내 머리털에는 밤이슬이 가득하였다 하는구나라고 말합니다.

여자가 잠이 들었는데 아직 깊은 잠이 들지는 않았을 때 문을 두드리며 열어달라는 사랑하는 자의 목소리를 듣습니다. 머리에는 이슬이 머리털에는 밤이슬이 가득하다고 합니다. 이슬을 잔뜩 맞으며 문을 열어 달라는 목소리를 들었다면 여자는 지체하지 않고 일어나 문을 열고 신랑을 반갑게 맞아들여야 합니다. 그것이 우리가 예상하는 사랑하는 자에 대한 여자의 행동입니다.

그런데 3절을 보면내가 옷을 벗었으니 어찌 다시 입겠으며 내가 발을 씻었으니 어찌 다시 더럽히랴마는라고 말합니다. 잠자리에 누웠는데 다시 일어나 옷을 입고 발을 더럽히면 다시 씻어야 한다는 것 때문에 귀찮아하는 모습을 보인 것입니다. 이것이 사랑하는 자에 대한 여인의 반응입니다.

그래서 어쨌든 사랑하니까 일어나 문을 열지 않았는가?’라고 말할 수도 있습니다. 물론 그렇습니다. 처음에는 귀찮아했을지라도 문을 열어 준 것을 사랑의 행위로 볼 수도 있습니다. 하지만 4절에서내 사랑하는 자가 문틈으로 손을 들이밀매 내 마음이 움직여서라고 말하는 것을 보면 여인의 마음을 움직여 문을 열게 한 것은 여인의 사랑이 아니라 문틈으로 손을 들이미는 사랑하는 자의 행위였음을 주목해야 합니다. 사랑하는 자가 여인의 마음을 움직인 것입니다.

5절을 보면일어나 내 사랑하는 자를 위하여 문을 열 때 몰약이 내 손에서, 몰약의 즙이 내 손가락에서 문빗장에 떨어지는구나라고 말합니다.

여인의 손에서 떨어지는 몰약은 본래 여인의 손에 있던 것이 아니라 사랑하는 자의 손에 있던 것이 손을 들이밀 때 여인의 손에 주어진 것이라고 할 수 있습니다. 여인의 손에 사랑하는 자의 향기를 남겨준 것이라고 할 수 있습니다. 이러한 내용이 의미하는 것은 여인이 자신의 사랑으로 신랑을 사랑하고 맞이하는 것이 아니라 신랑의 사랑이 여인을 마음을 움직이며 사랑하는 자를 찾도록 만든다는 것입니다.

다시 말해서 신랑의 사랑이 여인의 마음을 움직이고 사랑하는 자를 찾아 나서게 한 것처럼 예수님의 사랑이 우리 마음을 움직이고 예수님의 사랑이 무엇인지 찾게 하는 우리의 현실을 보여주는 것입니다. 그렇다면 우리가 예수님을 사랑할 수 있는 것은 없습니다. 우리도 여인과 똑같이 내가 귀찮아지는 것을 싫어하는 내 중심의 인간이기 때문입니다.

6절을 보면내가 내 사랑하는 자를 위하여 문을 열었으나 그는 벌써 물러갔네 그가 말할 때에 내 혼이 나갔구나 내가 그를 찾아도 못 만났고 불러도 응답이 없었노라고 말합니다.

여인이 문 열기를 귀찮아한 것 때문에 신랑이 화가 나서 가버린 것일까요? 그래서 신랑이 문을 두드리면 신랑이 떠나기 전에 빨리 문을 열어야 하는 것일까요? 다시 말하지만 우리는 예수님에 대해 이런 반응을 보일 수 없습니다. 그 이유는 앞서 말씀드린 것처럼 우리가 내 중심의 인간이기 때문입니다. 또한 신랑이 여인에게 섭섭해서 가버린 것이라면 신랑의 사랑은 완전하다고 할 수 없습니다. 예수님의 사랑이 이런 것이면 우리가 예수님의 신부로 예수님과의 관계에 있는 것은 불가능하기 때문입니다.

신랑은 문틈으로 손을 들이미는 것으로 여인의 마음을 움직이고 몰약을 여인의 손에 있게 하는 것으로 사랑하는 자를 찾게 합니다. 이것이 우리를 향하신 예수님의 사랑입니다. 나를 사랑하라는 것이 아니라 예수님을 사랑하게 하고 그 사랑을 찾는 자가 되게 하시는 것입니다. 그래서 신자에게 사랑의 병은 예수님의 사랑을 알고 싶어하고 그 사랑을 찾고 만나고 싶은 열망이 있는 것이라고 할 수 있습니다. 그리고 그 모든 것은 예수님이 찾아오셔서 우리에게 사랑의 흔적을 남기신 결과입니다. 예수님의 사랑이 예수님을 사랑하게 하고 사랑을 찾게 하는 것입니다.

21장에 부활하신 예수님이 베드로를 찾아와네가 나를 사랑하느냐라고 세 번 묻습니다. 이 물음에 베드로는주께서 아십니다라고 답합니다. 주를 사랑하는 것은 예수를 부인하고 도망친 자신을 찾아오신 예수님의 사랑으로 되는 것임을 깨달은 것입니다. 예수님을 사랑해야 한다고 하지 마시고 사랑이 여러분을 찾아오심을 생각하십시오. 우리를 찾아오시는 주의 사랑으로 주를 찾게 되는 것입니다.

Chapter 16

Sickness Of Love

I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.

I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?

My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.

I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.

I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.

The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.

I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, that I am sick of love. (Song of Songs 5:2-8 KJV)

(Sermon)

The love we learn from the Song of Songs is different from the love we experience in human relationships. So it is very difficult to organize a clear concept of love even while looking at the Song of Songs. It also means that we do not fully understand the love of Christ because the Song of Songs shows the love of Christ through the love of a woman and King Solomon. Therefore, when the Song of Songs' love story is difficult, it means that we do not fully know the love of Christ.

Because we are in favor of ‘love’, we understand it as a feeling of wanting to see and be together because that is the love we experience and feel. That is why we think of loving Jesus as an emotional part of wanting to live with and for Jesus. But if you think of love that way, you will run into trouble right away. It is because of the question of whether it is possible to emotionally love an object that is invisible and not with us physically. Thus, while talking about love, it stays on an abstract level.

In Verse 8, the woman sings, “I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, that I am sick of love.”

When you get sick because you love it, it is often referred to as lovesick. Of course, it could be lovesick when you think of the relationship between a woman and King Solomon. However, when we apply this to our relationship with Christ, we may be hesitant to answer the question, 'Do I love Jesus?' It's because we don't have the confidence to say that we love Jesus enough to get sick. Even if you are not sick enough, you will not be able to give a firm answer to the question, 'Do you love Jesus?' How do we solve this problem, then?

It is said that the woman is ill because she loves him, but the truth is that this is not something that will focus on the woman's love. If we focus on the woman, we are more likely to take Jesus as meaning that we must love Jesus to the point of getting sick, just like the woman who is sick from love. Yet, when we consider that we cannot love Jesus with our hearts or our will, those words are empty.

Verse 2 says, “I sleep, but my heart is awake, and I hear the voice of the one I love. I knock on the door and say, My sister, my love, my dove, my perfect one, open the door. They say it is full.”

When the woman is asleep and she has not yet fallen into a deep sleep, she hears the voice of her lover knocking on the door to open it. It is said that his head is full of dew, and his hair is wet with the deep night dew. If she hears a voice begging for the door to be opened, drenched in dew, then the woman should, without delay, get up, open the door and welcome her groom. That's the woman's behavior towards the loved one we expect.

Yet, Verse 3 says, “I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?” She went to bed and looked annoyed because she would have to wash her clothes again if she got up again and got her feet dirty. This is the woman's reaction to the one she loves.

You might say, ‘Anyway, she got up and opened the door for him because she loved him.’ Of course it is. Even if it bothers her at first, opening the door can be seen as an act of love. However, in Verse 4, “My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him”, as we see it. Notice that it was not the woman’s love that moved the woman’s heart to open the door, but the act of the lover who put his hand through the door. The one she loved moved her woman's heart.

Verse 5 says, “I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.”

It can be said that the myrrh dripping from the woman's hand was not originally in her woman's hand, but in the hand of her beloved, which was given to her woman's hand when she pushed her hand in. It could be said that he left the scent of her lover on the woman's hands. What this means is not that she loves him and greets her groom with her own love, but that her groom's love makes her move her heart and find her lover.

In other words, just as the bridegroom's love moved her woman's heart and made her go looking for her lover, so Christ’s love moves our hearts and shows us our reality to find out what His love is. Then, there is no way we can love Jesus our own because, just like women, we are self-centered human beings who hate being bothered by others.

Verse 6 says, “I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.”

Had her groom gone mad because the woman had bothered to open her door? So she says if the groom knocks on the door, does she have to open the door quickly before the groom leaves? Again, we cannot react this way to Christ. The reason is that, as I said earlier, we are self-centered sinners. Also, if the groom had left because he was upset with the woman, the groom's love cannot be said to be perfect. If the love of Jesus is like this, it is impossible for us to be in a relationship with Him as His bride.

The groom wins a woman's heart by pushing his hand through the crack in the door and has her find the beloved by putting myrrh in her hand. This is Jesus' love for us. It's not about loving us, but it's about making us love Jesus and become one who seeks that love. So, for the believer, the sickness of love is a desire to know the love of Jesus and a desire to find and meet that love. And all of that is the result of His coming to us and leaving us traces of His love. The love of Jesus Christ is what makes us love Him and find such love more.

In John 21, the resurrected Jesus comes to Peter and asks three times, “Do you love me?” To this question, Peter replies, “You know.” He realized that loving the Lord comes from the love of Jesus, who came to find him who had fled after denying Jesus. Don't say you have to love Christ, but think that love will find you. We find the Lord through the love of the Lord, who comes to us in His loving heart!

1. 설교 원고는 없습니다

Date2022.01.01 By신윤식 Views938
    read more
  2. 암, 옵, 욘 성경강해 방으로 옮겼습니다.

Date2011.02.28 By신윤식 Views7261
    read more
  3. 이전 홈페이지 수요일설교 들어가기

Date2010.01.01 By은석교회 Views40031
    read more
  4. (54강) 생명의 샘

Date2023.01.15 By신윤식 Views266
    Read More