크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
성경본문 아 7:10-13

아 7:10-13http://onlycross.net/videos/song/song071013.mp4

설교듣기(클릭하세요)

<본문>

10.나는 내 사랑하는 자에게 속하였도다 그가 나를 사모하는구나

11.내 사랑하는 자야 우리가 함께 들로 가서 동네에서 유숙하자

12.우리가 일찍이 일어나서 포도원으로 가서 포도 움이 돋았는지, 꽃술이 퍼졌는지, 석류 꽃이 피었는지 보자 거기에서 내가 내 사랑을 네게 주리라

13.합환채가 향기를 뿜어내고 우리의 문 앞에는 여러 가지 귀한 열매가 새 것, 묵은 것으로 마련되었구나 내가 내 사랑하는 자 너를 위하여 쌓아 둔 것이로다

<설교>

인간의 모든 지혜를 동원해도 알 수 없는 것이 사랑입니다. 그 말은 인간의 지혜로 이해하고 말하는 사랑은 사랑이 아니라는 뜻입니다. 문제는 우리의 구원과 생명이 모두 이 사랑과 연결되어 있다는 것입니다. 그렇다면 사랑을 알지 못한 상태에서 구원과 생명을 말하는 것은 참되다고 할 수 없습니다. 인간의 지혜로 이해하는 사랑에 의한 구원과 생명은 결국 인간이 이해하는 방식으로 해석될 것이 분명하기 때문입니다.

10절에서 여인은나는 내 사랑하는 자에게 속하였도다 그가 나를 사모하는구나라고 말합니다.

우리가 이해하는 사랑에서 이러한 말은 나올 수 없습니다. 왜냐하면 우리는 상대방이 나를 사랑하는 것을 알았다면 그 이유를 나에게서 찾기 때문입니다. 나의 외모나 성격 등등 나에게 사랑할만한 조건이 있다고 생각하는 것입니다. 때문에 술람미 여인처럼 자신을 사랑하는 자에게 속했다고 생각하거나 그것을 자신을 사모하는 이유로 받아들이지 않습니다. 그런 점에서 아가서는 우리가 이해할 수 없는 다른 사랑의 노래라고 말씀드린 것입니다.

그런데 하나님의 사랑을 말하는 사람들이 알고 있는 사랑의 의미를 생각해 보십시오. 하나 같이 조건적인 사랑에서 벗어나지 못한 상태라고 할 수 있습니다. 하나님으로부터 베풀어진 무조건적인 사랑이 아니라 자기로부터 시작하는 사랑에 머물러 있습니다. 사랑의 여부도 자신의 상황에 따라 수시로 변합니다. 이것이 하나님의 사랑이라면 인간이 구상한 종교 세계의 헛된 신의 사랑과 도무지 다르지 않다는 것을 왜 알아채지 못하는지 저는 그것이 의문입니다.

1:26-27절에 보면이 비밀은 만세와 만대로부터 감추어졌던 것인데 이제는 그의 성도들에게 나타났고 하나님이 그들로 하여금 이 비밀의 영광이 이방인 가운데 얼마나 풍성한지를 알게 하려 하심이라 이 비밀은 너희 안에 계신 그리스도시니 곧 영광의 소망이니라라고 말합니다.

바울이 말하는 비밀은 그리스도입니다. 만세와 만대로부터 감추어졌던 비밀인 그리스도가 그의 성도들에게 나타났다고 합니다. 다시 말해서 그의 성도들이 아니라면 누구도 그리스도를 알 수 없다는 것입니다. 따라서 하나님의 사랑이 그리스도의 십자가로 확증되었음을 생각하면 그리스도로 증거된 사랑 또한 그의 성도가 아니면 알 수 없는 비밀입니다.

우리는 이러한 내용에서 세상의 모든 사람 가운데그의 성도로 불리는 사람을 따로 선택하시고 구별하신 이유를 생각해야 합니다. 그 이유 또한 우리가 이해하는 것과는 전혀 다른 세계를 보여주기 때문입니다. 그의 성도, 즉 하나님의 백성이라는 것이 복을 받고 평안과 행복을 누리다가 천국에 가는 혜택을 입은 것이 아니라 세상이 알지 못한 비밀의 사랑을 나타내고 증거 하기 위한 도구로 부름을 받아 동원되었다는 사실입니다.

그렇다면 그리스도로 나타난 하나님의 사랑의 원칙을 알고 그 원칙 가운데 사는 것이 사랑의 도구로 사용되는 하나님의 일이라고 할 수 있습니다. 그런 점에서 하나님의 일은 우리의 행함과는 무관하고 우리가 할 수 있는 것도 아닙니다. 사랑으로 오신 그리스도를 믿는 것이 하나님의 일이기 때문입니다.

13:1절을 보면유월절 전에 예수께서 자기가 세상을 떠나 아버지께로 돌아가실 때가 이른 줄 아시고 세상에 있는 자기 사람들을 사랑하시되 끝까지 사랑하시니라라고 말씀합니다.

이 말씀에서도 끝까지 사랑하시는 대상은 자기 사람들이라는 것을 알 수 있습니다. 세상에는 없는 끝까지 변하지 않고 계속되는 사랑을 주시고 그 사랑을 받은 자로 부르셔서 사랑을 증거하고자 하시는 것입니다. 이러한 하나님의 뜻을 알게 되는 것이 신자라면 신자는 자기를 위한 사랑이 아닌 그리스도의 십자가로 증거된 사랑에 관심이 향하게 되는 것이 마땅하다 할 것입니다.

신자는 끝까지 사랑하시는 그리스도의 사랑에 속해있습니다. 사랑에 소속되어 있는 신분은 어떤 허물에서도 바뀌지 않습니다. 이러한 사랑을 교회조차 이해하지 못합니다. 사랑을 행하는 것이 사랑을 받고 사랑에 소속된 증거라고 하면서 결국 행하는 것으로 사랑을 확인하려고 합니다. 애당초 우리의 모든 허물과 죄를 덮고 가리는 것으로 주어진 것이 사랑이라는 것을 믿지 않는 것입니다.

12절을 보면우리가 일찍이 일어나서 포도원으로 가서 포도 움이 돋았는지, 꽃술이 퍼졌는지, 석류 꽃이 피었는지 보자 거기에서 내가 내 사랑을 네게 주리라라고 노래합니다.

사랑하는 자와 함께 포도원으로 가서 포도 움이 돋았는지 꽃술이 퍼졌는지 보자는 것은 여인이 꽃을 피우고 열매를 맺기 위해 할 일은 없음을 의미합니다. 이에 대해 아 2:13절에서는무화과나무에는 푸른 열매가 익었고 포도나무는 꽃을 피워 향기를 토하는구나 나의 사랑, 나의 어여쁜 자야 일어나서 함께 가자라고 말합니다. 이미 열매가 익었고 꽃을 피워 향기를 토하는 포도원으로 함께 가자는 노래가 의미하는 것 또한 여인이 할 일은 없다는 것입니다.

이것을 사랑에 속한 자의 세계로 생각해 보면 스스로 자신을 아름답게 꾸며서 신랑의 사랑을 나에게로 끌어당기고자 하는 발상은 사랑을 알지 못한 무지한 자의 헛된 시도임을 알 수 있습니다. 이것이 전도서가 말하는 인생의 헛됨입니다. 사랑을 알지 못하면 자신의 수고를 앞세우게 될 것이고, 자기의 수고로 무엇을 이룬다 해도 거기에 만족은 없고 결국 헛될 뿐이라는 것입니다.

예수님은 자기 사람들을 사랑하십니다. 이유는 예수님의 사랑에 속했기 때문입니다. 이것이 죄와 허물 가운데서도예수님은 나를 사랑하신다고 고백할 수 있는 이유고 근거입니다.‘나는 예수께 속한 예수님의 것이다라는 사실이 우리가 품고 있어야 할 사랑의 이유인 것입니다. 때문에 사랑을 알게 된 신자는 사랑을 받기 위한 수고와 노력이라는 짐을 질 이유가 없게 됩니다. 이것이 사랑입니다.

13절을 보면합환채가 향기를 뿜어내고 우리의 문 앞에는 여러 가지 귀한 열매가 새 것, 묵은 것으로 마련되었구나 내가 내 사랑하는 자 너를 위하여 쌓아 둔 것이로다라고 노래합니다.

다시 말하지만 우리가 뿜어내어야 할 향기, 우리가 맺어야 할 열매는 없습니다. 사랑이 곧 향기고 열매이기 때문입니다. 그래서 사랑을 믿는 것이 향기가 되고 열매를 맺는 것입니다. 내가 만들어서 주께 드려야 하는 것은 없다는 것입니다. 이러한 사랑을 세상은 당연히 알지 못합니다. 모든 조건과 이유를 자신의 힘으로 만들어야 한다는 방식으로 살기 때문입니다. 이들이 주를 찾는다면 그 이유는 일한 것에 대한 보상입니다. 하지만 그리스도의 사람이 주를 찾는 이유는 끝없는 사랑 때문입니다.

Chapter 22

Why He Loves

I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.

Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.

The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved. (Song of Songs 7:10-13 KJV)

(Sermon)

Love is something that cannot be known even with all human wisdom. That means that love, understood and spoken of by human wisdom, is not love. The problem is that our salvation and our lives are both linked to this love. Then, speaking of salvation and life without knowing love is not true. For it is clear that salvation and life by love, as understood by human wisdom, will eventually be interpreted in the way that human beings understand.

In verse 10, the woman says, “I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.”

These words cannot come from the love we understand because if we know that the other person loves us, we find the reason in ourselves. It is thinking that there are conditions that make us lovable, such as our appearance and personality. That is why, unlike the Shulammite woman, we do not think that we belong to the one who loves us or accept it as a reason for longing for us. In that sense, the Song of Songs is another love song that we cannot comprehend.

Yet, think about the meaning of love known to those who speak of God's love. It can be said that all of them are in a state of being unable to escape from conditional love. It is not the unconditional love given by God, but the love that begins with self. Whether or not she is in love often changes according to her own circumstances. If this is God's love, I wonder why we do not realize that it is not at all different from the vain love of God in the religious world conceived by man.

Colossians 1:26-27 says, “Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.”

The mystery Paul is talking about is Christ. It is said that Christ, a mystery hidden from ages and generations, has appeared to His saints. In other words, no one can know Christ except for His saints. Therefore, considering that God's love was confirmed by the cross of Christ, the love that was witnessed in Christ is also a secret that only His saints can know.

In this context, we need to think about the reason for choosing and setting apart the men who are called 'His saints' among all the people in the world. It also shows us a world that is completely different from the one we understand. It is the fact that his saints, that is, God's people, were called and guided as a tool to show and testify of the secret love that the world did not know, rather than receiving the blessings of going to heaven after enjoying peace and happiness.

Then it can be said that it is God's work to know the principle of God's love revealed in Christ and to live in it as an instrument of love. In that sense, God's work has nothing to do with our actions and is not something we can do because it is God's work to believe in Christ who came through love.

John 13:1 says, “Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.”

You can see from this verse that the people whom He loves to the end are His own people. This is to testify of love by giving unchanging and lasting love to the end that is not in the world and calling those who have received that love. If it is a believer to know this will of God, it is right for the believer to turn their attention to the love evidenced by the cross of Christ, not the love for themselves.

Believers belong to the love of Christ who loves to the end. The status of belonging to love does not change in any fault. Even churches do not understand this love. They say that acting love is the evidence of receiving love and belonging to love, and in the end, they try to confirm love by doing it. It is not believing that love is what was given to cover and cover all our transgressions and sins in the first place.

Verse 12 says, “Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.”

When she goes to the vineyard with her beloved and sees whether the vines have sprouted or the stamens have spread, it means that the woman has nothing to do to make it flower and bear fruit. Song of Songs 2:13 says, “The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.” The song about going together to the vineyard where the fruits are already ripe and the flowers are blooming and giving off the fragrance also means that there is nothing for the woman to do.

If you think of this as the world of those who belong to love, you can see that the idea of ​​trying to draw the bridegroom's love to you by beautifying yourself is a futile attempt by an ignorant person who does not know love. This is the futility of life that Ecclesiastes speaks of. If you don't know the love, you will put your own efforts ahead, and no matter what you achieve with your efforts, you will not be satisfied with it, and in the end it will be in vain.

Jesus loves His people. The reason is because they belong to His love. This is the reason and the basis for confessing that ‘Jesus loves me’ even in the midst of our sins and transgressions. The fact that ‘I belong to Him’ is the reason for the love we should have. Because of this, believers who have come to know love have no reason to bear the burden of hard work and effort to receive love. This is love.

Verse 13 says, “The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.”

Again, there is no fragrance that we should emit, no fruit that we should bear because love is the fragrance and the fruit. That is why believing in love becomes a fragrance and bears fruit. There is nothing we have to make and give to the Lord. Of course, the world does not know this kind of love because they live in a way that they have to make all the conditions and reasons their own strength. If they seek the Lord, the reason is a reward for their work. But the reason Christ’s own seeks the Lord is because of His endless love!

List of Articles
번호 성경본문 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 설교 원고는 없습니다 신윤식 2022.01.01 933
공지 암, 옵, 욘 성경강해 방으로 옮겼습니다. 신윤식 2011.02.28 7254
공지 이전 홈페이지 수요일설교 들어가기 은석교회 2010.01.01 39870
256 잠 17:22-28 (72강) 땅 끝에 두는 눈 신윤식 2023.05.28 255
255 잠 17:16-21 (71강) 지혜를 사려는 의도 신윤식 2023.05.21 223
254 잠 17:11-5 (70강) 악한 자의 반역 신윤식 2023.05.14 267
253 잠 17:6-10 (69강) 덮어 주는 자 신윤식 2023.04.30 301
252 잠 17:1-5 (68강) 마음을 연단 신윤식 2023.04.23 247
251 잠 16:26-33 (67강) 백발과 면류관 신윤식 2023.04.16 265
250 잠 16:21-25 (66강) 사람이 보기에 신윤식 2023.04.09 272