1.나는 사론의 수선화요 골짜기의 백합화로다

2.여자들 중에 내 사랑은 가시나무 가운데 백합화 같도다

3.남자들 중에 나의 사랑하는 자는 수풀 가운데 사과나무 같구나 내가 그 그늘에 앉아서 심히 기뻐하였고 그 열매는 내 입에 달았도다

4.그가 나를 인도하여 잔칫집에 들어갔으니 그 사랑은 내 위에 깃발이로구나

5.너희는 건포도로 내 힘을 돕고 사과로 나를 시원하게 하라 내가 사랑하므로 병이 생겼음이라

6.그가 왼팔로 내 머리를 고이고 오른팔로 나를 안는구나

7.예루살렘 딸들아 내가 노루와 들사슴을 두고 너희에게 부탁한다 내 사랑이 원하기 전에는 흔들지 말고 깨우지 말지니라

<설교>

하나님의 사랑은 우리를 자유롭게 합니다. 왜냐하면 사랑하는 자에 대해 어떤 요구도 담겨 있지 않기 때문입니다. 때문에 하나님의 사랑을 말하되 자유롭지 못하고, 자신을 하나님의 사랑을 받을만한 모습으로 치장하여 하나님께 나아가겠다는 것은 사랑을 알지 못하고 무시하는 태도일 뿐입니다. 그래서 여러분이 하나님의 사랑을 알고 그 사랑에 빠진 자로 사는가를 살피려면사랑 안에서 자유한가?’를 보시면 됩니다. 이것을 말해주는 것이 아가서입니다.

1장을 보면 남자가 사랑하는 여인을 향해서내 사랑아 내가 너를 바로의 병거의 준마에 비하였구나 네 두 뺨은 땋은 머리털로, 네 목은 구슬 꿰미로 아름답구나”(1:9-10),내 사랑아 너는 어여쁘고 어여쁘다 네 눈이 비둘기 같구나”(1:15)라고 노래합니다.

사랑을 주는 남자의 눈에 사랑을 받는 여자는 부족함이 없는 어여쁜 존재입니다. 자신을 얼굴이 거무스름하다고 말한 여자의 입장에서는 참으로 과분하고 넘치는 사랑이 아닐 수 없습니다. 이미 자신의 전부를 어여쁘게 여겨주는 사랑 때문에 남자의 눈에 어여쁘게 보이기 위해 노력할 것이 없습니다. 이것이 사랑이 주는 자유입니다.

1절을 보면나는 사론의 수선화요 골짜기의 백합화로다라고 노래합니다. 이것은 자신의 아름다움에 대한 자신감을 드러내는 것이 아닙니다. 여인은 자신의 얼굴이 거무스름해서 남들이 흘겨볼 정도라는 것을 알고 있습니다. 온종일 포도원에서 일만 하는 볼품없는 시골 처녀의 모습인 것을 알고 있는 것입니다. 그런 여인이 자신을 사론의 수선화, 골짜기의 백합화로 말하는 것은 자신을 평가하는 근거를 남자의 사랑에 두고 있기 때문입니다. 사랑 안에서는 전혀 부족한 것이 없는 온전히 어여쁜 자로 여김 받음을 알기에 자신을 수선화, 백합화로 당당하게 드러내는 것입니다. 이것이 자유입니다.

그런데 현대 교회를 보면 도무지 하나님의 사랑을 알지 못하고 믿지도 않습니다. 그것은 사랑을 받을만한 어여쁜 모습을 갖추기 위해 힘쓰고 전전긍긍하는 것에서 드러납니다. 믿음에 부족하면 하나님의 사랑을 받지 못하고 사랑을 받지 못하면 원하는 것을 받지 못하는 것이 아닌가 하는 염려에서 벗어나지를 못합니다. 여기에는 분명 자유가 없고 하나님과도 사랑이 아닌 율법의 관계에 있는 결과가 될 뿐입니다. 그리고 이것은 우리에게 넘치고 과분한 하나님의 사랑을 당연한 것으로 바꾸려는 것임을 알아야 합니다.

2절을 보면여자들 중에 내 사랑은 가시나무 가운데 백합화 같도다라고 말합니다.

쓸모없고 버려질 가시나무 가운데 백합화라는 것이 사랑하는 신부를 바라보는 시선임을 생각해 보십시오. 신부가 아름다워지기 위해 해야 할 것이 있을까요? 그런 시도를 하는 것이 신랑의 사랑을 무시하는 것입니다. 마치 화가가 완성한 그림을 더 아름답게 하겠다고 덧칠하는 것과 같습니다. 이미 완성된 그림에 누가 덧칠을 하든 그림을 그린 화가는 만족해하지 않습니다. 오히려 자신이 완성한 그림을 망친 것에 대해 분노할 뿐입니다.

사론은 넓은 벌판을 말합니다. 넒은 벌판에 수선화가 피었다면 참으로 특별하다 할 수 있습니다. 골짜기에 핀 백합화 역시 특별합니다. 이것이 우리의 신랑으로 오신 예수님의 사랑을 받은 신자의 특별함입니다. 우리의 모든 부족함을 채워버린 주의 사랑이 우리를 세상에서 특별한 존재로 남겨 놓은 것입니다. 그래서 주의 사랑은 언제나 넘치고 과분한 것이고, 나에게 과분한 사랑으로 인해 감사하게 되는 것입니다.

3-4절도 보면남자들 중에 나의 사랑하는 자는 수풀 가운데 사과나무 같구나 내가 그 그늘에 앉아서 심히 기뻐하였고 그 열매는 내 입에 달았도다 그가 나를 인도하여 잔칫집에 들어갔으니 그 사랑은 내 위에 깃발이로구나라고 노래합니다.

이렇게 사랑하는 자의 사랑 때문에 기뻐하여 노래하는 여인을 생각해 보십시오. 혹여 자신의 얼굴이 거무스름해서 사랑받지 못할까 하는 불안과 염려가 없습니다. 자신의 모습은 전혀 생각하지 않고 사랑만 생각하면서 기뻐하고 사랑의 열매가 내 입에 달다고 감탄합니다. 오늘날 기독교인들이 상상하는 하나님의 사랑과는 본질적으로 다릅니다.

잔칫집은 왕이 베푼 자리입니다. 이 자리에 여인은 본래 들어갈 자격이 없습니다. 하지만 사랑하는 자가 인도하여 들어가게 됩니다. 사랑이 잔칫집에 들어가게 한 것입니다. 이것은 1:4절에서 왕이 사랑하는 여인을 그의 방으로 이끌어 들인 것과 같습니다. 왕의 방에 들어가는 것 또한 사랑으로 베풀어진 은총이기 때문입니다.

이러한 사랑에 빠지게 되면 율법을 지키고 선을 행하는 문제들은 무의한 것으로 다가오게 됩니다. 사랑 안에서는 지키고 행하는 것으로 더 많은 사랑을 받게 되는 것이 없기 때문입니다. 이러한 사랑의 체제를 교회가 무시하면서 엉망으로 만들어 버린 것입니다. 그것이 사랑을 받으려면 사랑을 받을만한 사람이 되어야 하는 것으로 가르치는 것입니다.

왕과 여인의 관계에는 사랑이 개입되어 있습니다. 이 관계에는 그 어떤 것도 걸림돌이 되지 않습니다. 교회가 믿음 없는 것으로 간주하는 그 어떤 행위도 하나님과 신자의 관계에 걸림돌이 되지 못합니다. 이유는 사랑 때문입니다. 다만 우리가 스스로 걸림돌을 만들고 거기에 넘어지고 있을 뿐입니다. 이러한 신앙에 자유와 기쁨이 없는 것은 당연합니다.

혹시 자유를 빙자하여 방종하게 되지 않을까 하는 불안감이 있습니까? 흔히 자기 멋대로 사는 것을 방종으로 이해하는데 우리는 이미 자기 멋대로 살고 있습니다. 우리가 언제 하나님의 뜻을 따라 산 적이 있습니까? 우리가 알고 있는 신앙생활에서 벗어나는 것을 방종이라고 생각하지 마십시오. 방종은 십자가에서 다 이루신 주를 믿지 않고 자신의 힘으로 뭔가를 이루어 하나님의 사랑을 받겠다는 의도로 교회를 찾는 것입니다.

예수님의 십자가는 우리에게 사랑의 그늘입니다. 그 그늘에 앉아서 기뻐하며 우리의 입에 달콤한 열매를 맛보며 즐거워하는 것이 천국입니다. 그래서 천국을 알게 된 신자는 사랑을 자기 위에 세우며 사랑이 나의 깃발이라는 고백을 하게 됩니다. 이것이 사랑이 모든 것을 이기고 하늘의 혼인 잔치 자리로 우리를 이끌었음을 알게 되고 사랑에 빠진 신자의 고백입니다.

사랑에는 조건이 없습니다. 오히려 사랑받을 수 없는 우리에게 베풀어진 일방적이고 과분하며 넘치는 것이 하나님의 사랑입니다. 이러한 사랑의 관계가 하나님이 원하지도 않는 것 때문에 방해 받지 않게 하십시오. 우리는 그리스도 안에서 이미 하나님께 어여쁜 신부입니다.

Chapter 6

Falling In Love

I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.

As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.

As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.

He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.

Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love.

His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me.

I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please. (Song of Songs 2:1-7 KJV)

(Sermon)

God's love sets us free because it contains no demands for loved ones. Therefore, speaking of God's love, but not being free and trying to come to God by decorating yourself in a way that deserves the love of God is just an attitude of not knowing love and ignoring it. So, to see if you know God's love and live as a person in love, you can look at ‘Are you free in love?' It is what Song of Songs is revealing to us.

In Chapter 1, a man says to the woman he loves, "My dear, I likened you to the horseman of Pharaoh's chariot. Your cheeks are beautiful with braided hair, and your neck is beautiful with a string of beads" (1:9-10). , “My dear, you are pretty and you are pretty. Your eyes are like a dove” (1:15)

The woman, who is loved in the eyes of the man, who gives love, is a pretty existence without lack. From the point of view of the woman who said she had her face blackish, she was truly undeserved and full of love. She has nothing to try to look pretty in the eyes of her man because of his love, which already takes all of herself pretty. This is the freedom that love gives.

In verse 1, he sings, "I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.” This does not reveal confidence in one's own beauty. She knows that her own face is dark enough to let others look down on her. She knows that she is the look of her tacky country maid who works in the vineyards all day long. The reason such the woman speaks of herself as a daffodil of her saron, a lily of the valley is based on the love of the man who evaluates her as she is. She knows that she has nothing to lack in love and that she is regarded as a wholly pretty person, so she proudly presents herself with daffodils and lilies. This is the freedom.

But when we look at the modern Christianity, we never know and believe in God's love. It is evident in striving to have a beautiful figure that deserves love and being affirmed, thinking if we lack faith, we will not be loved by God, and if we do not receive love, we will not be able to get out of the worry that we will not receive what we want. There is certainly no freedom here, and it is only the result of the relationship of the law, not love, with God. And we must know that such attitude is to change the overflowing and undeserved love of God for us to something we can take for granted.

In verse 2 she says, "As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.”

Imagine that the lily among the thorns that are worthless and will be thrown away is the gaze of your beloved bride. What can a bride do to be beautiful? To make such an attempt is to ignore the groom's love. It's like overpainting the painter's finished painting to make it more beautiful. No matter who paints over an already-finished painting, the painter who painted it is not satisfied. Rather, he is only angry about spoiling the picture he has finished.

Sharon refers to a wide field. If daffodils bloom in a vast field, it can be said to be truly special. The lily flower in the valley is also special. This is the specialty of a believer loved by Jesus, who came as our bridegroom. The love of the Lord, which has filled all our shortcomings, has left us special in the world. That is why the love of the Lord is always overflowing and undeserved, and I am grateful for undeserved love.

Verse 3-4 also says, "As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.”

Think of a woman singing in joy because of the love of her loved one. There is no anxiety or worry that she may not be loved because her own face is dark. She doesn't think of herself at all, only her love, she rejoices and admires that the fruit of her love is sweet in her mouth. It is fundamentally different from the love of God that Christians today envision.

The feast is a place given by the king. The woman is not entitled to enter this position by nature. However, she is led in by her loved one. Love made her into the feast. This is the same as bringing the king's beloved woman into his room in Verse 4 of the first chapter because entering the king's room is also a grace given out of love.

When we fall in such love, the matters of keeping the law and doing good come to us as meaningless since there is nothing in love that leads to more love by keeping and doing things. This system of love is disregarded by the church, and as a result, it has become a mess. That is to teach that in order to be loved, you must be loved by doing things preachers say.

Love is involved in the relationship between the king and the woman. Nothing stands in the way of this relationship. Any action that the church considers to be unbelieving does not stand in the way of the relationship between God and the believer. The reason is love. We are rather the ones making a stumbling block and falling over it. No wonder there is no freedom and joy in this faith.

Do you have any anxiety that you might become indulgent with freedom? It is often understood as self-indulgence, but we are already living our own way. When have we lived according to God's will? Do not consider it as self-indulgence to deviate from the life of faith as we know it. Indulgence is to find a church with the intention of not believing in the Lord accomplished on the cross, but to do something with your own strength and receive the love of God.

The cross of Jesus Christ is the shadow of love for us. It is heaven to sit in the shade, rejoice, taste the sweet fruit in our mouths, and rejoice. Thus, the believer who came to know Heaven puts love on Him and confesses that love is his or her banner. This is the confession of a believer who fell in love knowing that love has overcome everything and has led one to the wedding feast in heaven.

There are no conditions for love. Rather, God's love is one-sided, undeserved, and overflowing, given to us who cannot be loved. Don't let these loving relationships be hindered by things in the way that God doesn't want. We are already beautiful brides to God in Christ!

List of Articles
번호 성경본문 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 설교 원고는 없습니다 신윤식 2022.01.01 949
공지 암, 옵, 욘 성경강해 방으로 옮겼습니다. 신윤식 2011.02.28 7273
공지 이전 홈페이지 수요일설교 들어가기 은석교회 2010.01.01 40095
259 잠 18:10-15 (75강) 견고한 망대 신윤식 2023.06.18 231
258 잠 18:6-9 (74강) 멸망이 되는 입 신윤식 2023.06.11 302
257 잠 18:1-5 (73강) 자기 소욕 신윤식 2023.06.04 288
256 잠 17:22-28 (72강) 땅 끝에 두는 눈 신윤식 2023.05.28 258
255 잠 17:16-21 (71강) 지혜를 사려는 의도 신윤식 2023.05.21 224
254 잠 17:11-5 (70강) 악한 자의 반역 신윤식 2023.05.14 272
253 잠 17:6-10 (69강) 덮어 주는 자 신윤식 2023.04.30 302