성경본문 아 6:1-3

아 6:1-3http://onlycross.net/videos/song/song060103.mp4

설교듣기(클릭하세요)

<본문>

1.여자들 가운데에서 어여쁜 자야 네 사랑하는 자가 어디로 갔는가 네 사랑하는 자가 어디로 돌아갔는가 우리가 너와 함께 찾으리라

2.내 사랑하는 자가 자기 동산으로 내려가 향기로운 꽃밭에 이르러서 동산 가운데에서 양 떼를 먹이며 백합화를 꺾는구나

3.나는 내 사랑하는 자에게 속하였고 내 사랑하는 자는 내게 속하였으며 그가 백합화 가운데에서 그 양 떼를 먹이는도다

<설교>

하나님의 일은 성령으로만 알 수 있습니다. 성령을 받지 않은 육에 속한 자에게 하나님의 일은 미련하게만 보이기에 깨달을 수 없습니다. 이에 대해 바울은육에 속한 사람은 하나님의 성령의 일을 받지 아니하나니 저희에게는 미련하게 보임이요 또 깨닫지도 못하나니 이런 일은 영적으로라야 분변함이니라”(고전 2:14)라고 말합니다.

따라서 하나님의 일하심이 사람의 생각으로는 알 수 없는 놀라운 지혜로 다가온다면 그것이 곧 성령 받은 영에 속한 자라는 증거가 됩니다. 자기 지혜로 하나님을 알 수 있는 사람은 없기 때문입니다(고전 1:21). 그래서 성령을 받게 되면 자기의 것으로는 도무지 하나님께 나아갈 수 없다는 것을 현실로 받아들이게 됩니다. 여기에는 우리가 하나님을 부르고 찾는 모든 일도 포함이 됩니다. 우리가 부르고 찾는다고 해서 찾아지는 하나님이 아니라는 것을 알게 되는 것입니다.

이에 대해 사 65:1절에서나는 나를 구하지 아니하던 자에게 물음을 받았으며 나를 찾지 아니하던 자에게 찾아냄이 되었으며 내 이름을 부르지 아니하던 나라에 내가 여기 있노라 내가 여기 있노라 하였노라라고 말합니다.

하나님은 찾지도 않은 자에게 찾아냄이 되어주시는 방식으로 자기 백성을 부르시고 구원하십니다. 이것은 이스라엘이 하나님을 구하고 찾고 그 이름을 부르는 모든 것을 무시하는 말씀입니다. 자신들이 하나님을 부르고 찾기에 하나님이 찾아오시고 도와주신다는 생각을 거부하는 말씀입니다. 그렇다면 열심히 하나님을 찾고 부르면 하나님이 응답하신다는 기독교인의 일반적인 생각 또한 잘못된 것임을 알 수 있습니다.

5장에서 여인은 사랑하는 자를 찾아다니다가 친구들에게 내가 사랑하므로 병이 났다고 전해줄 것을 부탁하고, 친구들은 너의 사랑하는 자가 남의 사랑하는 자보다 나은 것이 무엇이기에 우리에게 부탁하는가를 묻습니다. 그리고 여인이 사랑하는 자에 대해 말하면서 그 전체가 사랑스럽다는 말로 사랑하는 자에 대한 말을 마칩니다.

그리고 친구들은 다시여자들 가운데에서 어여쁜 자야 네 사랑하는 자가 어디로 갔는가 네 사랑하는 자가 어디로 돌아갔는가 우리가 너와 함께 찾으리라”(1)라고 말합니다.

여자가 자랑하는 남자에 대한 호기심인지 여자에 대한 친절인지는 알 수 없지만 분명한 것은 찾는다고 해서 찾아지는 대상이 아니라는 것입니다. 사랑하는 자는 처음부터 여자가 부르고 찾아서 만나게 된 관계로 있지 않습니다. 자신을 찾아온 사랑에 대한 노래로 시작하는 것이 아가서이기 때문입니다.

이처럼 찾지도 않은 나에게 찾아오셔서 찾아냄이 되어주신 것에 대해 우리의 반응은 하나님을 찾고 부른다고 여겼던 나의 열심은 부인되면서 사랑에 대한 고백으로만 일관되게 나와야 합니다. 찾아오시고 찾아냄이 되신 사랑이 나로 하여금 하나님을 부르고 구하게 하며 하나님의 말씀에 마음을 두게 한다는 것을 믿는 것입니다. 그래서 하나님의 사랑을 현실로 받아들이게 되면 인간의 행함은 무의미한 것으로 드러나게 됩니다.

2절을 보면내 사랑하는 자가 자기 동산으로 내려가 향기로운 꽃밭에 이르러서 동산 가운데에서 양 떼를 먹이며 백합화를 꺾는구나라고 말합니다.

사랑하는 자에게는 그가 머무는 동산이 따로 있습니다. 때문에 사랑하는 자를 찾기 위해 헤매지 않아도 됩니다. 사랑하는 자를 만날 만한 곳을 따로 찾지 않아도 되는 것입니다. 우리가 예수님과 함께하고 예수님을 만나는 현실을 따로 구상할 필요가 없다는 뜻입니다. 예수님은 우리가 만들어 놓은 현실로 들어와서 우리의 뜻을 따라 일하시지 않기 때문입니다.

예를 들면 성경을 묵상하고 기도하는 것을 예수님을 만나는 길로 말하지만 그것은 인간이 선하다고 생각하는 행실로 구축한 종교의 세계일 뿐입니다. 그러한 종교의 세계에서 예수님을 만날 수 있다고 생각하는 것이 자신의 선함에만 마음을 두는 것입니다. 분명한 것은 예수님은 인간이 만든 동산에 함께 하지 않으신다는 것입니다.

2장에 보면 예수님이 열두 살 되던 해 유월절에 부모와 함께 예루살렘에 갔다가 헤어진 내용이 있습니다. 부모가 하룻길을 간 후에 예수님이 없는 것을 알고 다시 예루살렘으로 돌아가 사흘 후에 성전에서 선생들 중에 앉아서 듣기도 하고 묻기도 하는 예수를 만나게 됩니다. 그리고 놀란 어머니가아이야 어찌하여 우리에게 이렇게 하였느냐 보라 네 아버지와 내가 근심하여 너를 찾았노라”(2:48)라며 나무랍니다.

예수님은어찌하여 나를 찾으셨나이까 내가 내 아버지 집에 있어야 될 줄을 알지 못하셨나이까”(2:49)라고 대답했지만 부모는 그 말의 의미를 깨닫지 못합니다. 예수의 부모인 요셉과 마리아의 집이 분명 예수님이 살고 있는 집인데 성전을 내 아버지의 집으로 말하기 때문입니다. 인간의 관계에서 인간을 위해 오시지 않았음을 의미하는 말입니다.

이것은누구든지 하늘에 계신 내 아버지의 뜻대로 하는 자가 내 형제요 자매요 어머니이니라 하시더라”(12:50)라는 말씀에서도 잘 드러납니다. 아버지의 뜻 안에서 인간관계가 아닌 새로운 가족 관계가 만들어진 것입니다.

그리고 이것을 3절에서나는 내 사랑하는 자에게 속하였고 내 사랑하는 자는 내게 속하였으며 그가 백합화 가운데에서 그 양 떼를 먹이는도다라고 말합니다.

백합과 가운데서 양 떼를 먹이는 동산의 평강에 참여하게 되는 것은 사랑하는 자에게 속하고 사랑하는 자가 여자에게 속한 관계에서 누리는 즐거움입니다. 우리가 아가서의 사랑의 노래를 대하면서 잊지 않아야 하는 것은 여인에게서 시작되어 여인에게로 돌아오는 것은 없다는 것입니다. 모든 것은 사랑하는 자로부터 시작되어 여인에게 일방적으로 베풀어지고 있을 뿐입니다. 그래서 사랑을 알게 되면 사랑에 대한 감사 외에 할 말이 없게 되는 것입니다.

아버지의 집인 성전에는 희생 제물로 증거되는 아버지의 사랑과 자비가 있습니다. 그리고 사랑과 자비는 예수님의 십자가로 증거됩니다. 십자가가 예수님이 계시는 집이 되는 것입니다. 때문에 우리는 십자가에서만 용서의 능력이 되시는 예수님을 만날 수 있습니다. 우리가 만든 곳에 예수님은 계시지 않는 것입니다.

예수님을 찾지도 않았는데 찾아오셔서 찾아냄이 되신 사랑을 알고 감사하는 그가 성령 받은 영적인 사람입니다. 육적인 사람은 자신이 만든 종교의 틀 안에서 자기 열심으로 주를 찾고 이름을 부르며 자기에게로 찾아오기를 기다립니다. 이것이 영적인 사람과의 차이입니다. 영적인 사람에게는 자신이 채워야 하는 것이 없습니다. 십자가의 피가 자신을 완전하고 완성된 세계로 이끌었음을 알기 때문입니다. 이러한 주를 찾게 된 것이 기적입니다.

Chapter 18

We May Seek Him

Whither is thy beloved gone, O thou fairest among women? whither is thy beloved turned aside? that we may seek him with thee.

My beloved is gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens, and to gather lilies.

I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies. (Song of Songs 6:1-3 KJV)

God's work can only be known through the Holy Spirit. To a natural person who has not received the Holy Spirit, God's works are simply foolish and cannot be understood. Regarding this, Paul says, “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.“ (1 Corinthians 2:14).

Therefore, if God's work comes to us with amazing wisdom that cannot be understood by the human mind, that is the evidence that we belong to the Holy Spirit because no one can know God by his own wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:21). So, when one receives the Holy Spirit, one accepts as a reality that one cannot come to God alone. This includes all our calling on and seeking God. We come to know that God is not the God we find just because we call and seek.

Isaiah 65:1 says, “I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.”

God calls and saves His people in such a way that those who do not seek are found. This is a disregard for all that Israel seeks for God and calls on His name. It is a word that rejects the idea that God comes and helps them when they call and seek God. If so, we can see that the common Christian idea that God answers if we diligently seek God and call on Him is also wrong.

In Chapter 5, the woman goes looking for her loved one and asks her friends to tell him that she is ill because she loves him, and her friends ask her what she is asking for her loved one to be better than someone else's. And she ends her speech about her beloved by saying that he is altogether lovely.

And her friends say again, “Whither is thy beloved gone, O thou fairest among women? whither is thy beloved turned aside? that we may seek him with thee(v1).”

It is not known whether the women are curious about the man she is proud of or their kindness to the woman, but what is clear is that he is not something that can be found just by seeking. He is not in a relationship in which the woman calls, seeks, and meets from the beginning. This is because the Song of Songs begins with a song about the love that has come to her.

In this way, our response to the fact that God came to me and found me, who I had not been looking for, should be denied and consistently come out only as a confession of love. It is to believe that the love that has come and found me makes me call and seek God and set my heart on God's Word. So, if we accept God's love as a reality, our human actions will be revealed as meaningless.

Verse 2 says, “My beloved is gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens, and to gather lilies.”

The beloved has his own garden in which he dwells. Thus, they don't have to wander to find the one she loves. There is no need to find a separate place to meet the beloved. This means that we do not need to separately envision the reality of being with Jesus and meeting Jesus. This is because Jesus does not come into the reality we have created and work according to our will.

For example, meditating on the Bible and praying is said to be the way to meet Christ, but it is just a world of religion built up by human behavior that is considered good. To think that you can meet Jesus in such a world of religion is to focus only on your own goodness. What is clear is that He is not in a man-made garden.

In Luke 2, when Jesus was 12 years old, He and His parents went to Jerusalem for the Passover and parted. After His parents have gone for one day, they find out that Jesus is not there and returns to Jerusalem again, and three days later they meet Him, sitting among the teachers in the temple, listening and asking. And the astonished mother rebukes Him, saying, “Son, why have you done this to us? Behold, your father and I have been seeking you in sorrow” (Luke 2:48).

Jesus answered, “Why did you seek me? Did you not know that I must be in my Father’s house?” (Luke 2:49), but the parents do not understand the meaning of those words. The house of Jesus' parents, Joseph and Mary, is obviously the house where Jesus lives, but He said the temple is His Father's house. It means that He did not come for humans in human relationships.

This is also evident in the words, “Whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother” (Matthew 12:50). In the Father's will, a new family relationship, not a human relationship, was created.

And it says in verse 3, “I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.”

Being in the peace of the garden that feeds the flock among the lilies is the joy of a relationship that belongs to the one she loves and the one who she loves to the woman. As we deal with the Song of Love, we must not forget that nothing begins with the woman and returns to her. Everything starts with the one she loves and is given to the woman unilaterally. So, when you come to know love, you have nothing to say other than thank God for it.

In the temple, the Father's house, there is the Father's love and mercy as evidenced by the sacrifice. And love and mercy are evidenced by the cross of Jesus Christ. The cross is the house where He is. Because of this, only on the cross can we meet Him, who is the power of forgiveness. He is not where we have made.

He is a spiritual man who has received the Holy Spirit, knowing and giving thanks to the love that was found by coming to Jesus even though he did not seek Him. A natural man seeks his Lord with his zeal within the framework of the religion he has created, calls on His name, and waits for Him to come. This is the difference from a spiritual person. For a spiritual person he has nothing to fill himself with because he knows that the blood of the cross has led him to the perfect world. It is a marvelous miracle that one has come to find such Lord!

List of Articles
번호 성경본문 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 설교 원고는 없습니다 신윤식 2022.01.01 940
공지 암, 옵, 욘 성경강해 방으로 옮겼습니다. 신윤식 2011.02.28 7264
공지 이전 홈페이지 수요일설교 들어가기 은석교회 2010.01.01 40056
259 잠 18:10-15 (75강) 견고한 망대 신윤식 2023.06.18 231
258 잠 18:6-9 (74강) 멸망이 되는 입 신윤식 2023.06.11 302
257 잠 18:1-5 (73강) 자기 소욕 신윤식 2023.06.04 287
256 잠 17:22-28 (72강) 땅 끝에 두는 눈 신윤식 2023.05.28 255
255 잠 17:16-21 (71강) 지혜를 사려는 의도 신윤식 2023.05.21 224
254 잠 17:11-5 (70강) 악한 자의 반역 신윤식 2023.05.14 270
253 잠 17:6-10 (69강) 덮어 주는 자 신윤식 2023.04.30 301