아 6:4-10http://onlycross.net/videos/song/song060410.mp4

설교듣기(클릭하세요)

<본문>

4.내 사랑아 너는 디르사 같이 어여쁘고, 예루살렘 같이 곱고, 깃발을 세운 군대 같이 당당하구나

5.네 눈이 나를 놀라게 하니 돌이켜 나를 보지 말라 네 머리털은 길르앗 산 기슭에 누운 염소 떼 같고

6.네 이는 목욕하고 나오는 암양 떼 같으니 쌍태를 가졌으며 새끼 없는 것은 하나도 없구나

7.너울 속의 네 뺨은 석류 한 쪽 같구나

8.왕비가 육십 명이요 후궁이 팔십 명이요 시녀가 무수하되

9.내 비둘기, 내 완전한 자는 하나뿐이로구나 그는 그의 어머니의 외딸이요 그 낳은 자가 귀중하게 여기는 자로구나 여자들이 그를 보고 복된 자라 하고 왕비와 후궁들도 그를 칭찬하는구나

10.아침 빛 같이 뚜렷하고 달 같이 아름답고 해 같이 맑고 깃발을 세운 군대 같이 당당한 여자가 누구인가

<설교>

완전이라는 말은 인간에게 어울리지 않습니다, 어떤 수단과 방법으로도 도달할 수 없는 것이 완전의 상태이기 때문입니다. 모든 인간은 죄 아래 있고 의인은 하나도 없으며 선을 행하는 자 또한 하나도 없다는 바울 사도의 증거 또한 인간이 어떤 상태로 존재하는지를 명확히 보여주는 것입니다.

완전해질 수는 없지만 완전을 바라보며 최선을 다해 힘쓰고 나아가야 한다는 말도 합니다. 그러면 그만큼 완전에 가까운 선한 신자다운 삶을 이룰 수 있다는 것입니다. 하지만 성경은 인간을 완전과 완전하지 못한 상태로 구별할 뿐이지 완전하지 못한 상태를 세분화하여 평가하지 않습니다. 완전하지 못한 모든 인간은 하나님의 심판 아래 있을 뿐이라는 것입니다.

9절에 보면내 비둘기, 내 완전한 자는 하나뿐이로구나 그는 그의 어머니의 외딸이요 그 낳은 자가 귀중하게 여기는 자로구나 여자들이 그를 보고 복된 자라 하고 왕비와 후궁들도 그를 칭찬하는구나라고 노래합니다.

완전이라는 말을 들을 수 없는 것이 인간인데 여인은 어떻게내 완전한 자라는 놀라운 말을 듣게 되는 것일까요? 그 비밀이 바로 사랑입니다. 남자의 사랑 안에서 여자는 아무 흠이 없는 완전한 자라는 놀라운 선언 아래 있게 되는 것입니다. 여자가 완전해졌다는 것이 아니라 사랑이 여자의 모든 흠을 가려버리기에 완전한 자라는 말이 가능하게 된 것입니다.

4절을 보면내 사랑아 너는 디르사 같이 어여쁘고, 예루살렘 같이 곱고, 깃발을 세운 군대 같이 당당하구나라고 말합니다.

디르사와 예루살렘은 도시 이름입니다. 일반적으로 여인의 아름다움을 도시로 비유하여 말하지는 않습니다. 그런 점에서 보면 사랑하는 여자에 대한 시각이 세상과 같지 않음을 알 수 있습니다. 즉 세상이 이해할 수 없는 시각으로 사랑하는 여인을 바라본다는 것입니다. 그래서 세상의 기준과 시선으로는 여인이 어여쁘고 곱게 보이지 않는다고 해도 사랑하는 자에게는 누구보다 어여쁘고 고운 여인으로 여김을 받는 것입니다.

그렇다면 여인은 세상의 눈치를 보지 않아도 됩니다. 세상에 어여쁘게 보이려고 할 이유도 없습니다. 세상이 어떻게 보든 사랑하는 자의 사랑 안에서는 당당할 수 있는 것이 사랑의 관계에 있는 것입니다. 이것이 그리스도와 사랑의 관계에 있는 신자의 위상입니다. 신자의 존재를 높이는 의미의 위상이 아니라 사랑의 위대함을 나타내는 위상입니다.

5,6절을 보면네 눈이 나를 놀라게 하니 돌이켜 나를 보지 말라 네 머리털은 길르앗 산 기슭에 누운 염소 떼 같고 네 이는 목욕하고 나오는 암양 떼 같으니 쌍태를 가졌으며 새끼 없는 것은 하나도 없구나라고 노래합니다.

이것은 아 4:1-2절의 내용과 같습니다. 여인을 바라보는 시선이 달라지지 않은 것입니다. 그런데 5장을 보면 사랑하는 자가 머리에 밤이슬을 맞으며 문을 열어 달라고 하는데 여자는 옷을 벗고 누웠다는 이유로 문 여는 것을 귀찮아합니다. 이것이 남자의 사랑에 대한 반응이었음에도 사랑이 변하지 않은 것입니다. 우리가 이러한 사랑의 관계에 있는 것입니다.

3:1절을 보면여호와께서 내게 이르시되 이스라엘 자손이 다른 신을 섬기고 건포도 과자를 즐길지라도 여호와가 그들을 사랑하나니 너는 또 가서 타인의 사랑을 받아 음녀가 된 그 여자를 사랑하라 하시기로라고 말합니다.

다른 신을 섬기는 죄까지도 용납하시는 것이 하나님의 사랑입니다. 이 사랑을 나타내라는 뜻으로 호세아에게 타인의 사랑을 받아 음녀가 된 여인을 사랑하라고 합니다. 사랑은 사랑하라고 명령한다고 해서 되는 것이 아닙니다. 먼저 여자가 호세아의 마음에 들어야 하는데 여자는 이미 다른 남자를 사랑하는 음녀의 상태에 있습니다. 그런 여인을 사랑하라 하시고 또 하나님의 말씀에 따라 사랑하지 못할 여인을 사랑한다는 것은 하나님의 사랑이 세상의 기준으로는 이해될 수 없는 생소한 사랑이라는 것입니다.

8,9절을 보면왕비가 육십 명이요 후궁이 팔십 명이요 시녀가 무수하되 내 비둘기, 내 완전한 자는 하나뿐이로구나 그는 그의 어머니의 외딸이요 그 낳은 자가 귀중하게 여기는 자로구나 여자들이 그를 보고 복된 자라 하고 왕비와 후궁들도 그를 칭찬하는구나라고 말합니다.

왕의 주변에는 여자가 무수히 많습니다. 포도원에서 일하느라고 얼굴이 거무스럽게 된 여자보다는 왕의 주변에 있는 왕비, 후궁, 시녀들이 더 아름다운 모습을 하고 있을 것입니다. 그리고 그들은 모두 왕의 관심과 사랑을 받기 위해 자신을 가꾸기도 할 것입니다. 그런데 그 모든 여인을 무시하고 완전한 자는 하나뿐이라고 합니다. 숫자의 의미로 하나가 아니라 오직 사랑이라는 하나의 관계로 인해서만 등장하는 것이 완전한 자라는 뜻입니다.

여자는 사랑을 받기 위해 힘을 써야 하는 관계에 있지 않습니다. 어떤 허물에도 불구하고 내 어여쁜 자, 내 완전한 자로 일컬음 받는 사랑의 관계에 있습니다. 이것이 예수님과 사랑의 관계로 묶인 신자의 현실입니다. 이러한 사랑을 무시하고 멸시하는 것은 사랑받을만한 조건을 자신에게서 찾는 것입니다. 사랑의 조건을 갖추기 위해 소위 신앙 열심에 최선을 다해야 한다는 것이 십자가의 피로 선명히 드러나고 확증된 사랑을 훼방하는 악함입니다.

완전한 자는 하나뿐이라는 말을 생각해 보십시오. 선함에 대한 우리의 노력으로는 도무지 완전의 상태에 이를 수 없음을 생각해 보십시오. 완전은 우리에게서 나올 수 없다는 뜻입니다. 결국 완전을 바라보며 최선을 다해 나아간다는 것은 헛됨과 허망한 것을 좇으며 완전한 사랑을 훼방하는 어리석음일 뿐입니다.

10절을 보면아침 빛 같이 뚜렷하고 달 같이 아름답고 해 같이 맑고 깃발을 세운 군대 같이 당당한 여자가 누구인가라고 말합니다.

사랑을 받는 여자는 초라하지도 부족하지도 않습니다. 다른 여자를 바라보며 자신이 열등하다고 느낄 이유가 없습니다. 사랑받는 여자에게는 왕의 사랑이 충만이기 때문입니다. 그래서 예수님의 사랑 아래 있는 신자는 자신을 바라보며 믿음의 부족이나 초라함을 느낄 이유가 없는 것입니다. 십자가의 사랑으로 충만한 상태에 있는 것이 신자이기 때문입니다. 신자는 다만 자신에게 찾아오신 사랑을 믿고 감사하면 되는 것입니다.

예수님이 사랑으로 찾아오셨다면 우리가 사랑을 찾아 예수님께 나아가지 않아도 됩니다. 믿음은 찾아오신 사랑을 믿는 것이지 사랑을 찾아가고 사랑을 받기 위해 힘쓰는 것이 아니라는 뜻입니다. 사랑을 받고자 한다면 자기를 돌아보고 의식하지 않을 수 없습니다. 사랑받을만한 조건을 갖추어야 한다고 생각하는 것입니다. 이것이 사랑을 잘못 알고 있는 것입니다. 죄있는 우리를 찾아오셔서 사랑으로 붙드시고 완전한 자라 하시는 사랑이 신비입니다.

Chapter 19

My Undefiled Is But One

Thou art beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners.

Turn away thine eyes from me, for they have overcome me: thy hair is as a flock of goats that appear from Gilead.

Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them.

As a piece of a pomegranate are thy temples within thy locks.

There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number.

My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.

Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners? (Song of Songs 6:4-10 KJV)

(Sermon)

The word perfection is not suitable for humans, for it is the state of perfection that cannot be reached by any means or methods. The evidence of the apostle Paul that all men are under sin, that there is no one righteous, and that there is not one who does good also clearly shows the state of human existence.

Many say that you can't be perfect, but you have to look at perfection and do your best to move forward. Then, you can achieve a life like a good believer that is close to perfection. However, the Bible only distinguishes human beings into perfect and imperfect states, and does not evaluate imperfections in detail. All imperfect humans are only under the judgment of God.

Verse 9 says, “My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.”

It's a human being who can't hear the word perfect, so how does a woman get to hear the amazing word 'my perfect one'? The secret is love. In the love of a man, the woman is under the marvelous declaration that she is perfect, without blemish. He is not saying that the woman is perfect, but that she is perfect because love covers all her flaws.

In verse 4, she says, “Thou art beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners.”

Tirzah and Jerusalem are the city names. In general, the beauty of a woman is not compared to a city. From that point of view, you can see that the way you view the woman you love is not the same as that of the world. In other words, he looks at the woman you love from a perspective the world cannot understand. So, even if she doesn't look pretty and beautiful by the world's standards and eyes, she is considered by him who loves her as a pretty and beautiful woman more than anyone else.

Then she doesn't have to look at the world with worries. She has no reason to look bad on the world. Regardless of how the world sees her, what can be confident in the love of the one she loves is in a relationship of love. This is the status of the believer in a relationship of love with Christ. It is not a status that elevates the existence of a believer, but a status that shows the greatness of love.

In Verses 5 and 6, he sings, “Turn away thine eyes from me, for they have overcome me: thy hair is as a flock of goats that appear from Gilead. Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them.”

This is the same as Song 4:1-2. The way he looks at the woman hasn't changed. However, in Chapter 5, the loved one has night dew on his head and asks her to open the door, but she is bothered to open the door because the woman has taken off her clothes and lies down. Although this was her reaction to love, love did not change. We are in this loving relationship.

In Hosea 3:1 we read, “Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.”

It is the love of God that embraces even the sin of serving other gods. To show this love, He tells Hosea to love a woman who was loved by others and became a prostitute. Love doesn't happen by command. First, the woman must be liked by Hosea, but she is already in the state of a whore who loves another man. To love a woman like that, and to love a woman who cannot be loved according to God's word means that God's love is an unfamiliar love that cannot be understood by the world's standards.

Verses 8 and 9 read, “My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.”

There are countless women around the king. The queen, concubines, and maids around the king must have more beautiful appearance than the woman whose face was darkened by working in the vineyard. And they will all take care of themselves to win the king's attention and love. But he ignores all the women and says that there is only one perfect person. It is not one in the meaning of a number, but a perfect person who appears only through one relationship of love.

The woman is not in a relationship where she has to work hard to be loved. Despite any faults, she is in a relationship of love that is called ‘my pretty one and my perfect one.’ This is the reality of believers who are bound by the relationship of love with Christ. To ignore and despise this love is to find in yourself the conditions to be loved. The fact that we must do our best to so-called zeal for faith in order to meet the conditions of love is the evil that hinders the love that is clearly evident and confirmed by the blood of the cross.

Consider the saying that there is only one perfect person. Consider that our efforts for goodness will never reach perfection. Perfection means that it cannot come from us. In the end, looking at perfection and moving forward with your best is just folly, chasing after vanity and vanity and hindering perfect love.

Verse 10 says, “Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?”

A woman who is loved is neither shabby nor lacking. She looks at other women and she has no reason to feel inferior because the love of the king is full of the woman who is loved. Therefore, there is no reason for believers under the love of Jesus Christ to look at themselves and feel lack of faith or humbleness. It is because the believer is in a state of being filled with the love of the cross. Believers only need to believe in the love that has come to them and give thanks.

If Jesus came to us with love, we do not need to come to Jesus in search of love. Faith means believing in the love that has come, not trying to find love and receive love. If you want to be loved, you have to look back and be conscious of yourself. It is the belief that you must have the conditions to be loved. This is a misconception of love. It is the mystery of love that comes to us who is sinful, holds us with love, and makes us perfect!

List of Articles
번호 성경본문 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 설교 원고는 없습니다 신윤식 2022.01.01 933
공지 암, 옵, 욘 성경강해 방으로 옮겼습니다. 신윤식 2011.02.28 7254
공지 이전 홈페이지 수요일설교 들어가기 은석교회 2010.01.01 39851
256 잠 17:22-28 (72강) 땅 끝에 두는 눈 신윤식 2023.05.28 255
255 잠 17:16-21 (71강) 지혜를 사려는 의도 신윤식 2023.05.21 223
254 잠 17:11-5 (70강) 악한 자의 반역 신윤식 2023.05.14 267
253 잠 17:6-10 (69강) 덮어 주는 자 신윤식 2023.04.30 301
252 잠 17:1-5 (68강) 마음을 연단 신윤식 2023.04.23 247
251 잠 16:26-33 (67강) 백발과 면류관 신윤식 2023.04.16 265
250 잠 16:21-25 (66강) 사람이 보기에 신윤식 2023.04.09 272